No announcement yet.

Threads about gays are gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im from connecticut. there are many gays here. if you dont think so go to college.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i attend online university. fuck that other shit. i only need 15 credits to join the coast guards, why waste money?
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

man that second picture I posted was the win.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

was it

Comment

Killed the thread, and shut cops up, that or the fact that he was being obviously trolled.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

did it

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Killed the thread, and shut cops up, that or the fact that he was being obviously trolled.
                fuck these forums, only reason you out-post people is because you're on this thing 24 fucking 7.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

ROFL cry more, seriously.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

QQ

Canada got you down? Perk up shitbrick.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      fuck these forums, only reason you out-post people is because you're on this thing 24 fucking 7.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ginger want to go play hoop instead?

Comment

How does it feel trying to be me
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If we're gonna play on stereotypes, I think I've got a lot more to work with Texan.

Comment

LOL HEY GUYS!!!! <3333ff

Comment

Working...
                              X