No announcement yet.

UFOs are terrestrial anomalies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats from bttf. the new ownage term is 'continuum transfunctioner' from dwmc.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder
      UFOs are terrestrial anomalies
      OMFG DUDe UR THE BEST !!! I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON SOME RANDOM STRANGER ON MY FAV INTERWEB FORUM TO TELL ME ONE OF THE BEST KEPT SECRETS IN HISTORY!!

wait what

it's not a UFO anymore? so we'll call them TA's? It's not an Unidentified flying object anymore right? ok so lets all call them TA's from now on. Terrestrial Anomalies.

Hey look in the sky! It's a TA! We should record this!..

:alien::thumbsup:

Comment

you need to stop jerking off xog, you're mindless
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

i know, man.

Comment

Working...
          X