Threads about bisexuals are ehhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads about bisexuals are ehhhh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

Very funny, hahaha, what will you think of next.

Comment

Originally posted by riske View Post
      Very funny, hahaha, what will you think of next.
      8-P

yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive

Comment

this guy is a dumbass. i hope naked children beat him into submission at a birthday party.
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
          this guy is a dumbass. i hope naked children beat him into submission at a birthday party.
          Wow, trying to make fun of me so you get creds to fix your own ruined reputation on forums, real cool guy. Now go rant about the new world order and ufo's. AFK

And stay the fuck outta my threads thx.

Comment

Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
            Wow, trying to make fun of me so you get creds to fix your own ruined reputation on forums, real cool guy. Now go rant about the new world order and ufo's. AFK

And stay the fuck outta my threads thx.
            I refuse to disband my assembly until my credits are awarded. I will be picketing with my petition members shortly. L1TW is a tyrant!!! HOME-WRECKER!
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
              I refuse to disband my assembly until my credits are awarded. I will be picketing with my petition members shortly. L1TW is a tyrant!!! HOME-WRECKER!
              DON'T YOU EVER POST IN MY THREAD YOU FUCKING TINFOIL WACKO.

Comment

ur a scrub u have no money and no girls will ever chase you! i can tell because u have the time to reply to me on this forum!

wanna go to the gay rodeo with me? TOO BAD

Comment

disorder stfu

i am facebook friends with l1tw and he is pimp
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

lol? is he black? dont tell me hes a blinged-out asian.

Comment

Sufferin' succotash!

Comment

Working...
                      X