i wrestled a bear once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wrestled a bear once

i made a thread earlier but now these guys are signed and recently had a worldwide record release so it's time to make a new thread

http://www.myspace.com/iwrestledabearonce

their record label bought them a house in spring lake (where kevin costner lives!) and last night we fucked it up. there is hamburger meat on the ceiling. anyways, they're like thrash/hardcore/whatever they call it these days. check it out.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

wait so technically someone could report you for confessing to whatever charges they'd give you for destroying some people's house?
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

how many threads disorder gonna ruin til ban

Comment

kind of looks more like a werewolf to me. maybe half bear and half werewolf. werebear perhaps?

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

The chick is pretty cute.

Comment

I waited on her the other day
            Warning: Disconnected From Server.
            paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
            paralyze> and nice try
            Sleuth> WTF
            Sleuth> OK QUIET
            JuNkA> LOL
            Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
            Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
            Thoughts> u wish
            Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
            Vue> LOOL
            Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
            Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
            Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
            abbot> ..
            Thoughts> LMFAO
            paralyze> ROFL
            Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              i made a thread earlier but now these guys are signed and recently had a worldwide record release so it's time to make a new thread

http://www.myspace.com/iwrestledabearonce

their record label bought them a house in spring lake (where kevin costner lives!) and last night we fucked it up. there is hamburger meat on the ceiling. anyways, they're like thrash/hardcore/whatever they call it these days. check it out.
              pretenious hipster faggot

here, try something for once in your life that isnt listening to ear-rape
              O o
              /¯¯___________________________ _____
              IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
              \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

LOLWUT ffff

dangit jerome, I got all excited reading the title of this thread and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. if anything i can say this cab is rare but I thought "now forget it" - "Yo homes to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Comment

I don't like the music but w/e

jerome tell me how much they are getting paid please, if you want PM me

Btw they are playing a gig EVERY DAY from october 30th untill november 21st, that's A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                    haha, you call me a "pretenious" hipster faggot and then recommend neutral milk hotel. irony clause, nuff said.

disorder: if the person who owns the house is destroying the house, it's not illegal

paralyze: yeah man she is pretty hot. btw, are you going to the dirtfoot/jaguarshark show? july 17th. awesome.

internet de la jerome

Comment

i started guitar lessons last week. the first step in my long and arduous journey toward becoming the most pretentious and hip of pretentious hipster faggots.

i'm going to play only the most lo-fi, folksy, acoustic, make the girlies cream their jeans around the campfire sort of music.

it's going to be awesome.

:rolleyeso

p.s. you cream any jeans lately, jerome?
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yeah dude, no more asians though. they're crazy, in a bad way. i have accepted the fact that all women are insane, you just gotta find your flavor. much like everything else in life.

she's pretty cool, used to front a punk band round here, we might get something going musically by the end of the summer. lookin forward to it.

btw dude, check out this band, they are local.

http://www.myspace.com/thejaguarsharkband

the track "still got love for ya" is pretty badass, as are they in general.

how are you doin?

internet de la jerome

Comment

i'm fantabulous. :]

see this thread for further details: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=37285
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post

here, try something for once in your life that isnt listening to ear-rape
                            imposing your own music in a negative fashion (pretentious hipster faggot) and being simple minded about music in general only makes you look like a tool. by the way, totally wrong use of pretentious, but nice try ^-^

anyway, i befriended them on myspace, jerome. not too bad. gonna check out that other band in a bit.
                            Girl if it's alright,
                            100%.

Comment

i mean, it is the greatest album ever.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X