No announcement yet.

T0NE vs. DISORDER UFC 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey look, we could be the next UFOs to someone else.

Propellantless Propulsion is possible. just clicked Superconductors from that other link, and browse the references. they mention SQUIDs, thats awesome. I plan to get into this line of research.

http://www.ing.unitn.it/~fontana/staif.html

IF we ever build gravitational wave generators and their optical properties, we could probably become extra-solar travelers. This gives me hope for visitation. IF visitors have these desired advancements, they could conceivably build a mothership to colonize our solar system. They would of course be massive and immediately recognizable and likely inform us of their arrival by radio waves decades in advance.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Disorder didnt watch the video for more than a few seconds

nor did he watch these videos

hes coming up with wild aero gel explanations

he fails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzHdrWUb-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaeIO5aEEWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_YHSq5LxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vymLxCgGKM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZOomiQmO28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Comment

I watched the entire video. But I'm not going to watch those.
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

you got tone'd my friend

and he hit you HARD
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

saturn v mopping the floor with this newbie piece of shit
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Comment

disorder trying to out post paul hes going 2 3 4 post at a time
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                  aero gel
                  i need some of this b/c my hair has been vary hard to style lately, can you tell me were to buy?
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Aerogel's high surface area leads to many applications, such as a chemical absorber for cleaning up spills (see adsorption). This feature also gives it great potential as a catalyst or a catalyst carrier.

NASA used aerogel to trap space dust particles aboard the Stardust spacecraft.

Metal-aerogel nanocomposites can be prepared by impregnating the hydrogel with solution containing ions of the suitable noble or transition metals. The impregnated hydrogel is then irradiated with gamma rays, leading to precipitation of nanoparticles of the metal. Such composites can be used as catalysts, sensors, electromagnetic shielding, and in waste disposal. A prospective use of platinum-on-carbon catalysts is in fuel cells.

Aerogel can be used as a drug delivery system due to its biocompatibility. Due to its high surface area and porous structure, drugs can be adsorbed from supercritical CO2. The release rate of the drugs can be tailored based on the properties of aerogel.

So were they measuring, or dispersing drugs to control our minds?!

Comment

that image has not been altered in any way
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

So far, clear aerogel remains tantalizingly out of reach. Processing aerogel in Earth's gravity causes both irregularly sized and irregularly distributed pores, giving aerogel its characteristic bluish, hazy, smoky look. Experiments in airplanes and in orbit suggest that a more uniform, clear product is possible. Such a product would revolutionize aerogel marketing.

While silica aerogel may be the lightest known solid material, carbon nanotubes are certainly the strongest. Carbon nanotubes derive their remarkable strength from the carbon-carbon covalent bonds that make a nanotube essentially a single molecule. One-sixth the weight of steel, but a hundred times stronger, the material could conceivably replace metals in many structural applications. As "quantum wires," carbon nanotubes could conduct electricity 10 times better than copper—at a fraction of the weight. But the market is still looking for the breakthroughs that will generate continuous fibers efficiently and at a reasonable cost. In 2005, NASA offered an $11 million grant to Rice University to develop a carbon nanotube power cable, hoping for a 1-meter-long prototype by 2010. If the project succeeds, carbon nanotubes could become the biggest thing to hit the market since Teflon and Velcro.

And no, that image was taken directly from here

Comment

they fake an entire moon landing and you dont think they wouldn't photoshop a blowtorch?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

ANIME is reality

fucking hveminds

Comment

Soon, everyone will know there are Extraterrestrial Friends visiting Earth. They are the good guys. The evil global leaders are the bad guys.

Disorder is into Green Fascism

Comment

I've never heard of that in my life and I don't see how those terms apply to the data I've mentioned that seems to explain your 'good guy friends' who are silent and erroneous.

Comment

Working...
                                X