If only you sheeple knew the truth

your minds would = blown.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      You all got toned when Saturn V fooled you into thinking he was me
      This post has win written all over it.
      IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
      Originally posted by tone
      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

This post has fail written all over it just because its disorder.

yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive

Comment

t0ne you got under 6 months left, then it's 2010.

IF DER AINT NO ALIENS BY DEN U B GON FROM FORUMZ, REMEMBR?

didn't you first say they would show up in 2008 but then somehow sneakily tone'd it into 2009?

edit: saw my own sig, can't wait for 2012 either.
          Last edited by Da1andonly; 07-08-2009, 09:02 AM. Reason: heavensent
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by L1 TW View Post
            This post has fail written all over it just because its disorder.
            that clip was mostly for tone, so he gets the idea that even the luckiest of his kind are exactly like he is.

if you watched that, the third anomaly, the streaks - in my opinion can be explained by science.

i think the streaks are a magnetospheric optical illusion, caused by solar wind ions reaching the edge of the earth's magnetic field on camera, illuminating suddenly from the transition.

the orbs that change direction on their own are accounted for by human intelligence. 99%, the rest, always move in one direction. they're always metallic. i suggest them to be aggregates of transition state metals separated from meteor impacts to the earth's magnetic field, ionosphere, or junctions of both.

as for why they seem to congregate around human mishap, that's a biased perspective. there were two examples that concluded his stance. the door jammed, and the long receptor device that was struck by a meteor in just the right place. he caught the orbs 'disturbed hornet's nesting' around the rod, and the streaks were entering the door. presuming something traveling literally millions of miles an hour is coming from only the sun, and can't be conscious, it could only be explained magnetically.

perhaps every instance of the streaks took place during a flux transfer event

The streaks could also have been interfering flux tubes from larger, more gravitas planets in the background.
            Last edited by disorder; 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM.
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdKCc...e=channel_page

sit down

Comment

Of course there's a cover-up and efforts to keep explicit the dangerous and unknown information of this kind. It's like if one day we discovered there's some kind of probes monitoring our volcanos and ancient monuments. We'd be scared shitless that they know more than we do or are triggering more than we do with them. It would provide the perfect example of disrepute toward the highest technological agency on the planet.

NASA and the airforce know exactly what UFOs are. They are obviously superconducted transition state metals in accretion discs operating to an accord. Whether they know the operators is completely intangible to the public to begin speculating on accurately. The key facts are that the objects are real and the agencies are aware and disconcerted by and of their apparent volition.

The public can be kept thinking it's a wise precautionary fear. This will keep them at bay with psychological epiphany, philosophical and metaphysical explanations. All the while they are tabulating their physical absolutions for personal prospects.

Here is my most wild theory, combined with what I think the agencies may have had to conclude.

The transition state metal, self-superconducted atmospheric accretion discs are a source of free nuclear power, produced by atmospheric collisions of solar wind, meteors, and magnetospheric field resonances. They are currently being gathered by NASA and military nuclear power people. They believe they have an electromagnetic means to locate them for harvest. Their seeming consciousness has been refuted by top scientists in private studies, which will be kept from the public. It is a common sense explanation, like resonance frequencies acting on such large masses of superconductive heavy metals they've never been seen in such behaviors. They are literally pulsing between artificial/temporary static zones in the ionic dispersion of the atmospheres, affected by solar weather. They relocate at speeds of hundreds of Mach, seemingly instantaneously, due to flux transfer events changing the magnetosphere's precise structure every 500 seconds. The streaks are precursory to the aggregates.

Note: Superconductive heavy metals are responsible for consciousness in biology. Look up Josephson Effect, and Josephson Junctions in brains. These aggregates are the purpose of supernovae and volcanic eruptions. They are evolutionary zero-point. They are also extremely vital sources of energy for manufacture and propulsion.

Another application is the scanning SQUID microscope, which uses a SQUID immersed in liquid helium as the probe. The use of SQUIDs in oil prospecting, mineral exploration, earthquake prediction and geothermal energy surveying is becoming more widespread as superconductor technology develops; they are also used as precision movement sensors in a variety of scientific applications, such as the detection of gravitational waves. Four SQUIDs were employed on Gravity Probe B in order to test the limits of the theory of general relativity.
                Last edited by disorder; 07-08-2009, 05:13 PM.
                The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Aye here we are.

Fluxons

tracing with magnetometers and SQUID scanning microscopes for fluxon momentum spaces in relation to the aggregates of free nuclear material produced from the EM field collisions

positive or negative, left or right handed, size and frequency correlations with vector space and eigenstates
                  Last edited by disorder; 07-08-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

cool video but do you have anything that was produced in the 21st century?
                    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

These are responsible for the metals becoming superconductive and aggregating where they do, only to relocate rapidly.

The magnetic flux quantum may be measured with great precision by exploiting the Josephson effect. In fact, when coupled with the measurement of the von Klitzing constant RK = h/e2, this provides the most precise values of Planck's constant h obtained to date. This is remarkable since h is generally associated with the behavior of microscopically small systems, whereas the quantization of magnetic flux in a superconductor and the quantum Hall effect are both collective phenomena associated with thermodynamically large numbers of particles.

They are also forming themselves to our astonishment and great approval.

Comment

Tone better poop his pants when he comes back

Comment

who u
                          :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce View Post
                            who u
                            this

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBrUVBehvQ

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                                These are responsible for the metals becoming superconductive and aggregating where they do, only to relocate rapidly.

The magnetic flux quantum may be measured with great precision by exploiting the Josephson effect. In fact, when coupled with the measurement of the von Klitzing constant RK = h/e2, this provides the most precise values of Planck's constant h obtained to date. This is remarkable since h is generally associated with the behavior of microscopically small systems, whereas the quantization of magnetic flux in a superconductor and the quantum Hall effect are both collective phenomena associated with thermodynamically large numbers of particles.

They are also forming themselves to our astonishment and great approval.
                                Ormus isnt helping you at all,it only boosts your potential like an amplifier

Comment

Working...
                                X