Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is luck?

I don't believe in luck

I believe in stochasticity of fortune, which is primarily controlled by the individuals neural constituents.

Diet heredity and nurturing of the constituents and then ultimately, their conscious manipulations toward the results

There is also the contesting of the constituents against each other, with flukes such as intoxication, external distraction, circumstantial esteem, and other assorted provisional decays. Like having consumed the constituents too prior to receive their effect, or too late to acquire their maximal benefit in contest. Circulation, blood sugar, rate of optical saccade refreshment. Electrolytic enhancements. DNA is an electrolyte, after all.

The concept of luck regarded for the most part to be intangible due to historical and literary references to it. But the time has come to reveal the physical application. Feel free to refute any of my claims. I believe I've nailed the physics of luck fairly well, solidifying it as not just a theoretical concept, but a true engagement of anatomy.

Also the inorganic factor, like a meteorite or lightning striking the competitors dead. Cosmic microscopy does interfere. 90-150 codon sequence mutations every human conception can attest to it.

The synchronicity in conceptions and terminations can be defined further than the term luck.

Nutrient transferences towards conscious apprehensions and environmental factors towards sadism and sadomasochism on a momentary basis. I'm sure hormones and cerebral cortex convolution awareness are requisite for victories, when opposed to those aware.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

The structure of the neural consistency and therefore predisposition toward the vibrational frequency's crests and troughs.

The shape of the conductive patterns around the cortexes, and medullary activation and deactivation requisites

Neurotransmitter quantity environmental triggers

I think of the conductive pattern as it would look under an electroencephalographic scan. Like a hand made of lightning bolts wiggling it's fingers.

The dietarily preserved water molecule structures within remnant neurons membranes, gauging the optimacy of the conductive transferences between the synapses

The 100 electron transfer per second between individual neurons, their circuit's earned quantities, and their incontestable relevance to successful external engagements in retrospect, enabling a foresight or introspect.

Anticipatory relations and their perceived composite value, and even conscious messages to the self to innovate them, such as to forget to perceive the circuits of failure or their potentials while retaining the desired rhythm, choreography or coordination.
    Last edited by disorder; 07-06-2009, 04:31 PM.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

I think I just raised TW's IQ by 10 points.

Comment

Lady Luck

Luck is something I want to _ _ _ _

- You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

I'm like 2 pennies ahead of the whole world getting that woman. She'd take me as a Nobel prize winner who donated it all to charity.

Comment

Shouldn't you define 'luck' before arguing against it?

TW's IQ: -10 points
            Ну вот...

Comment

lol? wow...i'm not your butler of retarded definitions. you can type www.dictionary.com and type in luck if you feel it will help you life. CHRIIIIST YOU FUCK

Man I guess you got me that curious to how dumb they'd be. fkin religious people. Here you go:

Luck: The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events

Comment

See, there you go. Luck, by your definition, can be an event that happens to any and all things, not just humans. Thereby possibly removing all anatomical associations from luck when inanimate objects get lucky without human or animal intervention.
                Ну вот...

Comment

'Luck: The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events' is specifically vague enough to include all organic and inorganic fortune or adversity.

My advancement of the definition then defines them both together. So I don't oppose the definition at all if that's what you're saying. I don't think there's a catch that involves human self-awareness, or sentience, necessarily. Probably just anatomy like ours in the organic definition, which is also completely and intrinsically linked to the inorganic.

Comment

with any luck you will stop creating 5 gay new threads a day.
                    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

This is going too far, this guy is almost as annoying as ginger retard kthx. The mods has to do something.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X