Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you hyped for the new twilight movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you hyped for the new twilight movie?

I for one, are not

DISCUSS Prince of Persia
    Last edited by shawn; 07-20-2009, 08:15 PM.
    O o
    /¯¯___________________________ _____
    IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
    \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

watch it with rifftrax. it's very good

Comment

you for one are not

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
        you for one are not
        you for one am not
        Ну вот...

Comment

I'm not gay, so no.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I saw this on Digg. 'Everything you need to know about Twilight in 4 frames'

A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
              I saw this on Digg. 'Everything you need to know about Twilight in 4 frames'

ROFLLL
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I'm excited for the new movie

Although, every time I reread the books, I find that I like them less and less. And the movie will probably be shit like the first one anyway. Nevertheless, I'm still excited!
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post

Although, every time I reread the books, I find that I like them less and less. And the movie will probably be shit like the first one anyway. Nevertheless, I'm still excited!
                  the first one wasn't necessarily "shit" but yeah, the book was better though. and yes im excited too lol

Comment

No, it was pretty much shit. The acting was terrible - I don't think Kristen Stewart is capable of showing emotion. She's supposed to be head over heels for Edward, yet I think she only manages to smile once during the movie. And besides the fact that Robert Pattinson looks like a foot, his acting is terrible as well. Furthermore, the cinematography of the movie is terrible. Absolute rubbish. Some of the lines are incredibly corny as well (Hang on tight spider monkey? Really?).

Nevertheless, I still saw the movie seven times. But, I hated it more and more each time I saw it.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

No, it was pretty much shit. The acting was terrible - I don't think Kristen Stewart is capable of showing emotion. She's supposed to be head over heels for Edward, yet I think she only manages to smile once during the movie. And besides the fact that Robert Pattinson looks like a foot, his acting is terrible as well. Furthermore, the cinematography of the movie is terrible. Absolute rubbish. Some of the lines are incredibly corny as well (Hang on tight spider monkey? Really?).

Nevertheless, I still saw the movie seven times. But, I hated it more and more each time I saw it.
                      Then why did you watch it seven times if it was shit

Comment

Because of Robert Pattison, doh
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Do you mean this? I mean its practically Twilight with wands.

also, HARRY KILLS VOLDERMORT AFTER DESTROYING THE LAST HORCRUX AND RON AND HERMONIE GETS MARRIED IN THE LAST BOOK
                          O o
                          /¯¯___________________________ _____
                          IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
                          \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

sure im excited
                            LA

Comment

After seeing the Incredible Hulk, I want to see the sequel, with the Hulk and Iron Man in 1 movie.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X