i'm your venus, i'm your fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm your venus, i'm your fire

All the planets and smaller bodies gravitationally influence each other, meaning that any imprecision on today’s trajectory is multiplied by ten every 10 million years.

We can never overcome this limitation, even if the inaccuracy started out less than a trillionth of a trillionth of an inch

If I jump in the air, Earth moves more than that.

exoplanet.eu website shows 353 exoplanets. The table indicates 146 have semi-major axis 1-8 AU, the average mass is a little more than 4 Jupiters, average semi-major axis 2.26 AU and average eccentricity is 0.3087. 102 of the 353 listed are apparently hot Jupiters.

Fermi Paradox 'If there are aliens, where are they?' needs some updates scaling our solar system's proportions when we have a larger exoplanetary database
    Last edited by disorder; 07-20-2009, 02:48 AM.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Biological functions of low-frequency vibrations (phonons). III. Helical structures and microenvironment.

PHONONS IN THE DNA DOUBLE HELIX

Vibrational Self-Trapping in an α-Helix: Ultrafast Phenomena

Phonon spectra and thermodynamic properties of the infinite polyalanine
    helix: A density-functional-theory-based harmonic vibrational analysis
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
      If I jump in the air, Earth moves more than that.
      cool story bro. if kthx had a twin brother who later got adopted by hippies it would be totaly you. stfu with your retarded crap already.

Comment

you don't find it interesting that there's a threshold where your actions are so minute they literally don't affect the rest of the solar system perceptibly? jumping is a massive action. maybe something like gently touching the earth as lightly as possible with your fingertip would, in 3 billion years, have generated something visible, a seed displaced. the microscopic, like phonons and photons are like seeds, and the macroscopic like humans and planets are like chainsaws, or wrecking balls. we can plant a seed, and somewhere along the line the macroscopy of the action leads to a termination. could be one insect in a billion years altered by those grains of sand displaced, could mean a planetary collision. screaming so shrilly glass shatters, and nuclear proliferation seem so much more cosmic then. somewhere along the line, an individuals motion by an individuals thought will strike devastation.

could even be a mother putting a baby to sleep with warm milk, who was instead supposed to drop from his crib and alter the tectonics pivotally that an era is spawned by an opposite, docile intention.

Every atom displaced by your will - will account, and some of it so visibly that you experience the chaotic shockwave your very lifetime.

We should fire lasers at the sun, and douse babies with random chemicals in storage labs. And when you're walking down the road, call the other people names. Tell them their shoes are untied and fart when they bend down. Take drugs and throw yourself at religious people in an attempt to revive exorcisms. Shave your scrotum and donate it to the Red Cross.

There is even room to 'worship' the micro-disharmony that is waiting in the future for your motions to continue it, sort of like Jesus from the past.
        You generally usher it to the next node to be affected by another's motions. It presents itself, like a choice to maximize terminations or to shrug it off and fend for the lowly in stride. Most people don't realize it and take it to heart, that while they're young they can find opportunities to magnify the life-changing totality of their sadism through early isolated experiences of termination.

It's like the devil itself is a rolling ball in the future, and a life can roulette-bounce it to another's zone of effect.

This ball of transferred 'evolutionary fail' can probably even demonstrate itself right now. I could harness this ball all for myself instead of passing it on. I could go destroy significant masses of Earth's wildlife in my lifetime, potentially even snow-ball it down to mere algae under iced oceans.

You can worship your ability to live the maximization of termination. This seizes the ball eternally from their roulette zones of effect. Or you can let it chance that you're off-guard and another does it firstly to you.

There are genes and phonon vibrational frequencies that are directly responsible for impending future cataclysm. They are evolving on all fronts, and humans being so large and motile will ensure vast proportions of suffering and also immediate doom. Everything that isn't immediate doom leads up to it while being contoured by the other randomly placed roulette slots we call organisms. Then inevitably someone says fuck this game it's My Ball, and their purpose for having been bred exemplifies itself.

Force the babies asleep, it's the only way to keep hope for our wink of peace.
        Last edited by disorder; 07-20-2009, 04:19 AM.

Comment

does this forum have moderators?

Comment

This kinematic sculpture by Eusebio Sempere consists of a periodic array of hollow stainless-steel cylinders, each 2.9 cm in diameter, arranged on a square 10 × 10 cm lattice. In 1995 researchers at the Materials Science Institute of Madrid showed that the sculpture strongly attenuated sound waves at certain frequencies, thus providing the first experimental evidence for the existence of phononic band gaps in periodic structures.

Phononic crystals will provide researchers in acoustics and ultrasonics with new components that offer the same level of control over sound that mirrors and lenses provide over light. But hypersonic phononic crystals can also be used for fundamental science. They could, for example, be used to explore changes to the statistical distribution of random phonons under equilibrium and non-equilibrium conditions, or to study how phononic band gaps affect the thermal properties of materials.

Comment

shut up...
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

If this were an evil mind game I was born the winner. I like how the protests to have me kicked from the forum lead to increased, aggressive information vending. I ate all of your quarters, bitches, Now I fall on you.

Comment

We dont even know who you are. You just popped up on these forums out of nowhere.

Comment

This hasn't happened. So there is a God!

Thanks!
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                      If this were an evil mind game I was born the winner. I like how the protests to have me kicked from the forum lead to increased, aggressive information vending. I ate all of your quarters, bitches, Now I fall on you.
                      i just said shut up, i don't care if you get banned or not. But copying and pasting shit from other places isn't original. tone does it already.

At least KThx is somewhat original. And he talks good trash.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                      X