Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Fascism

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/....63b5bce2.html

It is amazing to me how pathetic this country has become, banning a store from the mall for selling anti-obama items while having pro-obama items everywhere, pathetic.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

I really thought you would promote liberal fascism due to your political views. Funny how contradictive you are!

Comment

i checked their site.. i'm didn't see a product that was crossing the line of being too offensive or racist.. some were only slightly worse than the slogans used against each other during campaigns anyhow.
      i'm sure this shop got a lot more fame from it in the end, so free speech wins anyway.

Comment

Yeah you are probably right about that Dabram, but it is still pretty sad that something like this could happen.

I mean if the mall is a private business owned by a person and not the government, then the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people they can't smoke inside.

So chances are the guy just didn't want a differing opinion from his liberal ones inside the mall.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Yeah you are probably right about that Dabram, but it is still pretty sad that something like this could happen.

I mean if the mall is a private business owned by a person and not the government, then the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people they can't smoke inside.

So chances are the guy just didn't want a differing opinion from his liberal ones inside the mall.
          in NY the state banned smoking in bars a while back

Comment

Right, the government shouldn't have the authority to ban smoking in businesses owned by people, not owned by the government. It was done in Houston city limits also, although not surrounding cities yet.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You really should move out to california wark, your ideals and personal opinions would do wonders here!
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

It is too late for California, come to Texas before we leave the union and enjoy our paradise.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

No im setting up a plan to completely seperate california from the United States Coastal line and we will be slowly drifting away for years towards Hawaii. We will take over Hawaii and become our own country called "Liberaland".
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

I agree that the guy shouldn't have been asked to take down shop. It's a mall kiosk, for the love of fuck. Who even cares?

Let the simple man sell his trinkets. There will surely be other simple people out there buying them.

Conservatives are still not an "oppressed people." Just so that's clear.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

LOL KK, there is reason California is in such terrible debt.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh and nice potshot concrete, you failure.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          LOL KK, there is reason California is in such terrible debt.
                          marijuana come to save the day :sorcerer:
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Marijuana doesn't have anything to do with it, would rather people smoked weed than went to a doctor to get on anti-depressants, those seriously fuck up your life. It isn't natural to be happy all the time, something SERIOUSLY wrong with the amount of

1. kids taking drugs for ADHD or ADD

2. adults taking drugs for being depressed.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I think what he was trying to get at was the potential for the legalization and taxation of marijuana to help stabalize the economy and help bring california out of its debt. It would help but its not going to be enough.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Working...
                              X