Reality is PsyOps Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Just wondering, when your history in these forums is that you say things are going to happen, and then they don’t happen (‘Im leaving and not coming back’, ‘Im back’), what makes you think that anyone would believe anything you say?

Or is it that you intentionally make a spectacle of yourself in some perverse and sad way to just draw attention? What is it they say.. the internet doesn't make you stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others?
    t0ne IS A TRICKSTER, THIS IS LIKE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF

ITS THE LONER THAT CRIED UFO ON SPASESHIP FOTUMS
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

LLOLO
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
      ARE
      YOU
      FUCKING
      KIDDING ME
      LOLOLOLOLO!LO!LOL
      OLOO!LO!

Comment

l1 tw has problems.
        The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Infractions: 1/0 (0)

WTF IS THIS GTFO PH U GOOF
          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Working...
          X