Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hi all.

After 20 years now of being a christian, I still find that my faith is not the leading part of my life that it should be. I'm looking for encouragement and above all guidance on how to move forwards along my christian path. I do go to a church, but so intermittently that I am barely recognised, despite it being really welcoming and I don't have any christian friends.

Some wisdom and direction, guidance and encouragement would be really welcome to me. It's time for growth!
    Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen ~ St Faustina

[Moved to General discussion]
    Maverick
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
    Subspace Statistics Administrator
    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Go fuck some small children.

Comment

There is no God.
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Your solution is simple. Become a MUSLIM.
          - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Go to jail. For some reason jail really helps people find faith.
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Who the fuck are you kidding man?
              2:Kaiten> All the black in me is concentrated in my dick

getting pw> Rub it in more please
              No one can> i would if i could
              Lemmin> she likes it when you rub it in

getting pwned sucks. So much so, that this event is created to honour her. ?go wormhole -H.M.S. Stargazer

(*friend*)>camera adds 5 pounds to everyone
              (*friend*)>even cocks
              :* me *: ROFL

Comment

You should believe in god, revelations is happening right now if you want to look at it.The mark of the beast, that you can't work, buy food, do anything without unless you have good credit, and pretty soon everything will be on a credit card, they already have gps chips you can put in your kids clothes to make sure they don't get lost.

How much longer will it be until someone just says hey, it would be much easier and secure if there was just a chip inside of you that someone could scan that had your bank account information on it, your personal identity on it, etc etc etc.

People are stupid for not heeding the warnings, and actually reading and understand the Bible.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I too used to believe in God... then I woke up.

You picked the worst possible place to ask for Christian guidance, try google for a Christian based forum.

Comment

u guys think he's serious? lol

Comment

Xog you think us guys are serious?
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        ... it would be much easier and secure if there was just a chip inside of you that someone could scan that had your bank account information on it, your personal identity on it, etc etc etc.
                        That's a great idea. I've already submitted an application for a patent on that.

BTW, need a guinea pig...any takers?

X'Terrania,

Leading a Christian life is a difficult thing to do. In fact, leading any kind of religious or morally-based life is difficult. If you want help in it, the best thing you can do is continue to go to church and also, as kthx has suggested, study the scriptures and try to understand them (you're not stupid if you don't understand them, the language takes practice getting used to). In scripture study, I would suggest focusing on things that will help you become a better person, a better follower of Christ. Don't focus on the end of the world stuff; understanding that stuff isn't as important as understanding how to control yourself.

Go to church regularly
                        Study scriptures regularly
                        Pray regularly and meaningfully
                        Ну вот...

Comment

become a scientologist and worship chutulu
                          O o
                          /¯¯___________________________ _____
                          IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Blarghhhhh!!
                          \__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Dont go to church.

Its demonic and designed to suck in those with little faith and make them "religious". The Bible does not tell us we should goto church no where is this written, it dose tell us to be in fellowship. You have to find fellowship where you can. You can only tell who is saved and who is not if you yourself is born again, and pray that the Lord causes you to come across the odd few who are His.

Comment

Trolling with Christian-based threads is soooo 2006.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X