X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get #1 in elim
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

They don't recognize you at church because you dress like your parent's dressed you. Jesus is dead, and the people who think he's alive have psychological issues from bad nurturing. If you want your faith to lead your life, find an imbalance. Cut off one of the toes on the side of your feet. When you feel your faith is being tested - DON'T grab for a stable railing. It's pretty simple. In about 10 minutes you will see there is no divine intervention, and many people who live righteous, pure lives will laugh audibly in your presence. This is evidence that you will have divined the narrow path.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
        X