Alice in Wonderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice in Wonderland

Tim Burton doing Alice in Wonderland, need I say more?

Okay, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPR6kA4_iU

Personally I think Tim Burton is going to nail the atmosphere that the book creates. Upstanding cast. The Cheshire Cat has the perfect grin. Good stuff.

And why isn't there a thread on this already?
    Ну вот...

Because its fucking OLD news man, can't believe you had the newby notion of posting something here that has floated down the river of consciousness into the pool of yesterday.

Comment

Aw, I gave you permission to call my thread old and you profane on my post.

Anyway, check out who the queen is in the movie...perfect match (oh yeah of course the Mad Hatterz too)
      Ну вот...

Comment

i just hate it when i post something cool and someone derails it by saying its old news

but ya this movie looks as cool as rice art i admit

hope tom petty plays the mad hatter

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          i just hate it when i post something cool and someone derails it by saying its old news

but ya this movie looks as cool as rice art i admit

hope tom petty plays the mad hatter
          I completely understand it, I wasn't trying to derail. I'm sorry you felt that way.

If Johnny Depp didn't already have the role, I would totally agree with you.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Well I'm sorry too then, seems like this roll is somehow too cut out for Johnny Depp, pretty sure he'll wear the same makeup as Wweeney Todd or Edward Scissorhands.

Comment

Get a room.

This movie is looking interesting though. Tim Burton seems like a perfect match for directing this.
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
              X