Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Postal!

if you remember postal plus...
    "We'd like to express our sincere thanks and gratitude to the Honorable Senator Liebermann of Connecticut for including POSTAL in his list of the three worst things in America."

now that number 2 is out, i suggest you all take a look
    GO POSTAL DOT COM
    here is the >>DEMO<< (122 MB) if you don't wanna bother navigating the site.

>A screenshot<
    and gary coleman is in this game
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

I'd like to give you a humble ty, for showing me this
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Having had my eyes burned by the GOD AWFUL WORTHLESS PIECE OF ABSOLUTE AND UTTER PLAGUE INFESTED DONKEY CRAP THAT IS THIS GAME, I've come to the conclusion that anyone who buys this should be castrated so they can't reproduce.

Lemme give you an idea of just how bad this game is.

-the game is divided up in to zones which have a loading time reasonably equivalent to the Jurassic Period in earth's history. Each zone being about the size of the average thimble I hope you bring a nice long Russian novel while playing.

-You can use a cat as an item... 3 guesses as to what you can use a cat for in an FPS.

-If you light yourself on fire (and lord knows you will) there's only one sure fire way to put yourself out. Piss into the air. Fortunately, you've got more urine than New York's sewage system the morning after the Yankees won the Subway series.

A friend and I stole this game in the thought we'd play through it far enough to see Gary Coleman. We got about half way through the first level before we couldn't see the monitor through all the projectile vomit. When I say this game is SHIT I don't mean, non-conformist "let's stick it to those people that hate violent video games" shit, but genuine tagged and bagged Mexican imported buro fieces.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BUY, RENT, STEAL, OR OTHERWISE EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THIS GAME.

Comment

Sorry wadi you didn't enjoy this game because of its (nauseous) humor and (inept) fun gameplay! Even if it doesn't meet human boundaries and is very impractical and unrealistic, it's still real fun to play

btw we need a spid in ?go base...gtfi

(and ty for bumping!)
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

I just think the first one was better. I tend to agree with wadi that this one's shite.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
          X