Prince of Persia (the movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia (the movie)

I loved playing the game but seeing as now Disney has decided to make the movie im unsure of how great it could have been. But more than likely ill go see it.

Discuss
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

This is one of two games that my wife has ever enjoyed playing (on N64). I've never played it though, so I'm sure that I'll be seeing it regardless.
    Ну вот...

Comment

Ah. I think I saw some pic with Ben Kingsley in it, is that correct? Never actually played the games but I heard some of them were epic.

Edit:

Yes it was and Jake Gyllenhaal as the prince himself . Could be awesome! Jake is the man. He was great in Brokeback and Jarhead!

Comment

Warcraft the Movie
        Directed by: Sam Raimi

there's something to talk shit about

I really hope he does a bangup job making this. It will be a complete let-down if its a piece-o-shit. He did Spiderman and could've done a couple better things in his movies, but let's hope this is done right. My expectations aren't very high ; this movie will be hard to make (by no means is he a bad director, he's very good, but this will be difficult). I'm not sure he'll be up to the task at making this an epic movie. But I do know the next "Scary movie" mock genre will be revolved around its release.

Comment

so basically aladdin in 3D with wall climbs and the ability to go back in time in 15 second intervals?
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
            so basically aladdin in 3D with wall climbs and the ability to go back in time in 15 second intervals?
            I think Genie was capable of all that. So basically Aladdin in 3D.
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
              I think Genie was capable of all that. So basically Aladdin in 3D.
              without the hot princess.

8 year old boner ftw
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I think i saw JAke Gylenhall was the main character?
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Less hairy version of Muhammed Ahmadinejad (or however you spell it)
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

As long as they don't remake Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Was like the first cartoon I was willing to boink.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                      ROFL
                      4:BigKing> xD
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

If they base the movie off the original PoP game, I will watch it. That game is one of the hardest games in history. And there was a fine Princess.
                        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          As long as they don't remake Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Was like the first cartoon I was willing to boink.
                          but not the last?:turned:
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Been plenty of times I said I would, never had the chance yet
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                            X