Buzz Aldrin speaks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Aldrin speaks!

Hey remember that movie Space Odyssey: 2001? Well, it turns out IT'S A TRUE STORY AHH AHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=vHxwu&ref=nf

Wake up, they are preparing for a reaction to this UFO phenomena. Problem, reaction, solution is the oldest game in the book. Their is a reason why this info is being spread at this time. Think for yourselves, critical thinking is the key. Just because they're astronauts it does not give them infallibility. Remember the recent story of the diaper wearing astronaut??????????
    Don't be gullible, research info, look into it and you may be surprised at what you find.

Comment

Xog holds all the answers but he won't share the secret let's kill him.

Comment

heres some pictures of the monolith

http://forums.armageddononline.org/m...i-t21191.html?
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ok i didnt post that. Ip check plz. Changing password.
          and that sounds like something tone would post.

Comment

roflmao. Xog's pw was probably something easy to guess, like cock or 2gay2live

Oh by the way, Tone said his account had his pw changed and he couldn't log on. Then he made that post yesterday. So he obviously got it back. The pw thief probably isn't Tone, but would use his first comment to sound like him 'wake up it's the alien disclosure'. but look how he misspells 'there' and uses so many question marks. also the point he seems to be making after 'they're disclosing' isn't very tone-like. he's saying to distrust testimonials from military or NASA people on UFO findings? please not in a million years Tone is obsessed with how they're vital to disclosure. So we have someone who can steal passwords which are simple and then impersonate very amateurishly.
            The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

i believe you, buzz

to monoliths...and beyond!
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

*cheer*

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  sanchez is obviously a mind control victim of a satantic cult, wake up people

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  Wake up, they are preparing for a reaction. Think for yourselves, critical thinking is the key. Don't be gullible, research info, look into it

I think I found Xog's imposter. my deductive reasoning points have increased.
                  The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    Wake up, they are preparing for a reaction to this UFO phenomena. Problem, reaction, solution is the oldest game in the book. Their is a reason why this info is being spread at this time. Think for yourselves, critical thinking is the key. Just because they're astronauts it does not give them infallibility. Remember the recent story of the diaper wearing astronaut??????????
                    Don't be gullible, research info, look into it and you may be surprised at what you find.
                    only half the truth - there are real ETs visiting Earth

a metal triangle with lights and seams is a government ship

a ship made out of energy is an ET ship

the government wants to COINTELPRO the population and confuse them about ETs and their intentions

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      a metal triangle with lights and seams is a government ship

a ship made out of energy is an ET ship
                      look for the seams next time dumbass

Comment

lol @ 'made out of energy'

In physics, energy is a scalar physical quantity that describes the amount of work that can be performed by a force, an attribute of objects and systems that is subject to a conservation law. Different forms of energy include kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound, light, elastic, and electromagnetic.

It was argued for some years whether energy was a substance (the caloric) or merely a physical quantity, such as momentum.

There is a fact, or if you wish, a law, governing natural phenomena that are known to date. There is no known exception to this law; it is exact, so far we know. The law is called conservation of energy; it states that there is a certain quantity, which we call energy, that does not change in manifold changes which nature undergoes. That is a most abstract idea, because it is a mathematical principle; it says that there is a numerical quantity, which does not change when something happens. It is not a description of a mechanism, or anything concrete; it is just a strange fact that we can calculate some number, and when we finish watching nature go through her tricks and calculate the number again, it is the same.
                        The Feynman Lectures on Physics

Comment

Working...
                        X