Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun, but serious game

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ving-game.html

It's about awareness about texting while driving which none of us do, right?
    because everyone here is too young to drive, amirite? zing!

It's kind of fun and even has a little repeat quality to it.
    Ну вот...

it's a stupid test.

first of all, i'm not saying it's a good idea to text when you drive, if something sudden happens you probably react too late. but an important question is: can you text blindly yes or no? if you answer no, don't even consider texting while driving, ever.
    this test was based on not being able to text blindly, the letters were placed illogically, so you had to search for each.. only in 3 rounds i went from .65 to .1 reaction difference..

yeah great test it is!!

Comment

hmmm 0.08 seconds slower while not texting.

whuttt

Comment

i agree with dabram. You're not making swerving turns every 2 seconds while trying to focus on typing with a cursor. If you are, by all means stop.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

That car was driving at irresponsible speeds giving the situation of those gates and having to swerve between 1 and 6 all the time.

Nonetheless, I was awesome. 0.01% slower and I missed 2 gates 1 while and 1 while not texting and both purely because I hit 5 instead of 6...

Anyone who has a working brain knows when and when he should or should not be doing things. I sometimes text in a car, but only when I am on the highway, not when I am in the middle of the city having to take a turn every 20 meters.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
          X