Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(aka, no limit is a bad idea)

Comment

yo after I realized that we can raise the blinds when we create a game of poker I thought we can do it this way...

However number of players in the tournament placed across multiple tables.

Start players off with 2000 money (someone in charge of forums make it happen for this future event if we stay in limit)

Place small blinds 50, and big blinds 100 so that it will go by faster when ppl are calling and raising by this amount.

once 5 players are removed from the table (some will have break waiting for other tables to get there) move them around to new tables, raising the small blinds 150, big blinds 300

play again till 5 are left in each table, move again to newer tables, and raise blinds 300, 600

and keep going by that rate of change until we have a winner at the final table.

First place gets this much of pot
      second this much
      third that much
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'd be down for that
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
        X