No announcement yet.

NDY-Auto, should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galle, it also depends on how you quantify quality...

The SsangYong Musso "isn't" a piece of shit, granted it's an old model now, but when it came out, it was "decent". Merc's engines/gearboxes and quite adept offroad too.

The SsangYong Rexton however, is a horrible piece of garbage...

Oh, it isn't too long ago most people considered Japanese cars to be shit/terrible, look where they are now... :turned:
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Nanjing Dongyu Auto Co.,Ltd is a state-owned company,invested by Nanjing State Capital Management & Stock-controlled Co.,Ltd and authorized by Nanjing Municipal Government. It functions mainly in auto industry development and capital operation as corporate entity. The group possesses 10 full owned affiliates, 3 stock-controlled subsidiary companies, 3 invested affiliates and another 11 enterprises with the total capital of RMB16,267.3 million and the met capital of 6,736.4 million. What it mainly provides are medium heavy-duty trucks, mini buses, special cars, passenger cars and automobile fittings, etc.

The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

guys, just agree with him so he can "drive around in it"

*wink wink*

Comment

Working...
        X