Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and how about that airline food? peanuts? for breakfast? I mean, COME ON
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

stfu trashtalking nerds

rly.

Comment

It's not taken from any American stand-up act, it is just retarded that you think that with your range of retarded meaningless posts you can tell anyone on these forums to shut up or stop posting. Because you sir, are a complete dickwad.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          It's not taken from any American stand-up act, it is just retarded that you think that with your range of retarded meaningless posts you can tell anyone on these forums to shut up or stop posting. Because you sir, are a complete dickwad.
          no one enjoys you around. take a break.

Comment

Back to fastfood, why the fuck has no one mentioned Rally's/Checkers yet? It's extremely cheap (good for poor people like me) and their fries are good!!

Comment

Checkers is terrible but they do have good fries.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

go to a farmer's market on weekends if you aren't in the city. be prepared to wake up at 5 AM, travel an hour, and have the freshest food earth can provide. it's most likely cheaper than any fast-food joint to boot.

if you're in the north-east, farmer's markets are every day. the cheese goes the quickest, the beef the next, chicken after, and bread last.

the same thing on shoreline towns like mine are found, but aren't advertised (you just have to know). new england is going to have fisherman's markets first thing in the morning for all the fish of the month (this month is fluke), clams, oysters, lobster, muscles, roe, crab, and 1-day-old fish (fish you would hope for in fish sticks).

Comment

your range of retarded meaningless posts
                  At least Paul isn't a racist.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Paul, title of thread is "tell me which fast food chains i should check out"

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

none of them.

Comment

Man we need some of those over here. All we got are mcdonalds or burgerkings, and maybe a kfc. The turkish food aint that bad though. Do you guys have "kebab"?

Comment

Maybe you should take a break Paul
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                            Baja Fresh is getting to be as bad as Taco Bell. Chipotle is decent but like gen said, it is NOT health food by any standard. And fucking panda express? I guess that's as good as you can go on the east coast, I've been spoiled by Chinese restaurants on the west coast manned by real Chinese.

If you're in the south at all fucking GO TO STEAK AND SHAKE:

http://www.steaknshake.com/states/location.asp

Another southern staple: WAFFLE HOUSE. Best (and probably only) hashbrowns you can get at 2am while drunk. Capped diced chunked and peppered.

http://hosted.where2getit.com/wafflehouse/index.html

And the fundamental southern kitchen: Cracker Barrel. Southern cooking from country fried steak, okra, peach cobbler, breakfast lunch and dinner. More of a sit down place, but still very good.

http://hosted.where2getit.com/crackerbarrel/

I agree 100%, but do you remember the first time you had Panda Express? I'm pretty sure you liked it lot for just chinese fast-food. I agree this is shit compared to real restaurant chinese food, and believe me i've had some of the nyc chinese food. BUT, it isn't bad your first few times.

You don't always have to get the burrito at chipotle. I've seen people get these huge salad bowl things In the burritos though, it's the meat+portions that might make it unhealthy. If you cut back on any of those 2, then you're ok.

Take for instance what I get: burrito with: pinto beans, beef, white rice, lettuce, tomatos, more lettuce, corn.

Really not THAT healthy, but I wouldn't call it flat out unhealthy.

Also, it's not called Checkers in some places in the midwest, it's Rally's.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Nobody gives a shit about the Midwest.

Comment

Maybe you should take a break Paul
                                give a review about american farmer's markets

Comment

Working...
                                X