This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annux moves to Saskatchewan, Canada

Just like any other Friday morning I woke up, said g'morning to my cat, and proceeded downstairs where I gave my cat her insulin. I picked up the newspaper, made a coffee, and settled in for a good read. I scanned the pages and read all the articles about cat fights between the NDP and the Saskatchewan Party (we're going to have an election fairly soon by the sounds of it).

Yes, everything is as it should be.. BUT WAIT!! What did I see on page A8 of the Saskatoon StarPhoenix? Something so shockingly particular to SubSpace that surely someone like Annux must be to blame....

- The Saskatoon StarPhoenix
    May 02, 2003

Swastica flag seen flying on radio tower

A homemade flag emblazoned with a swastica may startle and offend some travellers on Highway 16, but an RCMP spokesperson says it probably isn't illegal.
    The large flag is being flown from a radio tower about five kilometres east of the city.
    RCMP spokesperson Heather Russell said while the flag maybe be offensive, "just a symbol would likely be protected under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms."
    She said the RCMP hadn't received any public complaints about the flag.

-end-

I thought that was really cute! Hahaha!! If anyone gets *banned from Saskatoon I'll let y'all know! lolz
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

i don't think its healthy to constantly be reminicent of the holocaust after it has occurred after multiple decades. Listen -> Groan -> Learn -> Next
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

annux isn't a nazi...
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

ANNUX COME HOME

Comment

Fucc bitch ass hitler, he wasn't the best anti-christ or whatever the fucc he claimed to be. that bitch betta watch out i'm coming for his motherfuccin azz.
          Sunshine...

Comment

Did you have to put effort into that or are you naturally stupid? That was the worst impersonation of ebonics I have ever seen.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
              Did you have to put effort into that or are you naturally stupid? That was the worst impersonation of ebonics I have ever seen.

negro pleaze, don't fucc wit a crip you'll get beat half to death busta azz nicca.
              Sunshine...

Comment

Originally posted by papist
                negro pleaze, don't fucc wit a crip you'll get beat half to death busta azz nicca.
                I'm a blood you fucking cunt. I'll track you down. Nice IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
                  I'm a blood you fucking cunt. I'll track you down. Nice IP address.

whatever you stupid fuccin net banger. whats wit this motherfuccin white boyz thinkin they all and shit? speak on it cuz...
                  Sunshine...

Comment

yo cripz dont love PT Anderson. Bloods do. THATS OUR DUDE

Comment

ho ass reepicheep

anotha succa ass nicca thats needs a chin check. rep blood again and fo sho you'll get knocced the fucc out.
                      Sunshine...

Comment

In 1938 Hitler was chosen Man of The Year by Time magazine
                        Strange nobody could see what was coming...
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Yr ass betta step down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                            In 1938 Hitler was chosen Man of The Year by Time magazine
                            Strange nobody could see what was coming...

Are you being sarcastic or are you just confused?

Comment

implying that annux is a nazi makes me mad Spider.
                              And I consider that as rascism.

Ignored.
                              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                              X