999 Three Nines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tone View Post
    His unique project is TARPP - Tone Advanced Research & Paradigm Project, and TARPS or Tone Advanced Research & Paradigm Station is based in the greater Chicagoland Area
    Get the fuck out of my city you fake piece of shit.

Also, you are a fucking liar, so shut the fuck up. Don't make up random names thinking that people will believe that you have some research facility in chicago. Do you really think people are as retarded as you? Your mom's basement isn't a research facility you piece of shit.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's his room AND his computer, thank you very much.

Comment

Still in 3d here, shit must've missed our utopia
        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Also, you are a fucking liar, so shut the fuck up. Don't make up random names thinking that people will believe that you have some research facility in chicago. Do you really think people are as retarded as you? Your mom's basement isn't a research facility you piece of shit.
          someone pissed in your cheerios
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I just died laughing at this.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

exalt also needs to get out of the wonderouss city of chicago-- douchebag
              Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
                Not in hexadecimal
                What the F are you talking about.
                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

i called in sick to work yesterday cuz i didnt wanna go.. was the first time in like 5 months :P

big event huh

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                    What the F are you talking about.
                    687474703a2f2f656e2e77696b6970656469612e6f72672f77 696b692f48657861646563696d616c
                    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT! View Post
                      687474703a2f2f656e2e77696b6970656469612e6f72672f77 696b692f48657861646563696d616c
                      59 6f 75 27 72 65 20 64 6f 69 6e 67 20 69 74 20 77 72 6f 6e 67 2e

Comment

66 61 67
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

69 69 69, some kind of secret message.
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I'm waiting for Tone's post about the Coast Guard incident..

Originally posted by CNN
                            The exercise involved a Coast Guard vessel on the Potomac River apparently trying to stop a boat from getting past it. It took place near the Memorial Bridge, where the president's motorcade was crossing after a 9/11 commemoration event at the Pentagon.

As part of the training, there were reports on police scanners saying that the Coast Guard fired 10 rounds of ammunition. Officials later explained that no shots had been fired, and the radio traffic is a standard part of the exercise.
                            When CNN called after those reports, the Coast Guard Command Center initially said it had no immediate information.
                            Later, Coast Guard officials said they were looking into the possibility that it may have been a training exercise.

When the Coast Guard came out with information that it had been a training exercise, officials said a training frequency was used for communication. Currier said the transmissions generally begin with an announcement that it is a training mission but said he did not know if that was done in this case.

Federal agency emergency operations centers were not aware of or notified about the exercise, and they began implementing response procedures, a federal source said.
                            http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/09/11/pot...oat/index.html

suspicious!

Comment

Working...
                            X