Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FDICIC

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/FDIC-w...69115.html?x=0

the FDIC is going broke. perhaps we should create an FDIC insurance corporation to guarantee the FDIC which guarantees bank deposits.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

perhaps we should stock up on ammo beans and beer cuz clearly our gov't is going to implode shortly

Comment

perhaps you should find some optimism in life, sheesh.

Every thread you make decries the end of something (which always means the inevitable end of society).
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        perhaps you should find some optimism in life, sheesh.

Every thread you make decries the end of something (which always means the inevitable end of society).
        you'll notice my un-optimistic posts are never about life - because mine kicks ass - but about government.

I would agree with your second point, but your post makes me doubt there is any society left. I am sorry that I upset your delicate sensibilities I think I will petition my representative to see if he can include therapy in the next version of the health bill!

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          you'll notice my un-optimistic posts are never about life - because mine kicks ass - but about government.

I would agree with your second point, but your post makes me doubt there is any society left. I am sorry that I upset your delicate sensibilities I think I will petition my representative to see if he can include therapy in the next version of the health bill!
          kthx
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

http://www.farragutpress.com/article.../09/11256.html

aaaaaaaaaw, isn't that adorable? yeah, in other news the great deflationist M. Weiss recently went back on his views - held for over 27 years - which means that even the deflation camp is worried about hyperinflation... but... puppies!

internet de la jerome

Comment

aaaaaaaaaw, isn't that adorable? yeah, in other news the great deflationist M. Weiss recently went back on his views - held for over 27 years - which means that even the deflation camp is worried about hyperinflation... but... puppies!
              chikin lil

Comment

How do you always equate one man changing his mind to something being entirely true?

I recently changed my mind in that grandma's are actually the root of all evil,

this surely means that grandma's are indeed the root of all evil right?
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

sucks for you, my grandmother is the bees knees
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Can't be, I have thought that grandma's are awesome for about 23 years, but now that I changed my mind, surely grandma's have to be the root of all evil.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Ever since the federal reserve, the shadow government were able to stage depressions - but this one is backfiring on them and they are losing power

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        Ever since the federal reserve, the shadow government were able to stage depressions - but this one is backfiring on them and they are losing power
                        tONE, "The Shadow Government", I Somehow _ Memorized Everything. Down Over Northern Tennessee, Masses Engorge Southern States. Worldly Independence Teathered Hell, United States.

And I mean it. So STOP.

-a clockwork poster

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          How do you always equate one man changing his mind to something being entirely true?
                          i want evidence of past "equations" such as this

why do you always generalize one action into a history?

internet de la jerome

Comment

tone, if only you crazy conspirators weren't crazy. the reason this particular bubble is going to pose a massive systemic risk to the united states is because it's not an external (as in, external from government) bubble - it's not a housing bubble, or a stock market bubble - it's a government bubble. the federal reserve has been sucking back bad assets - inflating the bubble - and it will collapse at some point.

we austrians are a bit to trigger-happy in providing time-frames, and even though we are frequently off by months, years, or decades - in the end, it tends to play out as various austrians predict. (schiff, paul, hayek, et al)

what saved japan from a similar crisis is the fact that japan is a production megahouse. the united states, contrary to popular belief, is actually far from the industrial nation we once were, and we are more highly service-oriented than production-oriented. times have changed, and the combination of our service-oriented economy, our weakening dollar, the emergence of competing floating currencies (with china being the frontrunner), and general loss of global"soft" and "hard" hegemony is a situation which is unprecedented in united states history. in the past our economic fuckups have been papered over due to high global demand for our dollars, but now that such a demand is not forthcoming - only in short-term spurts followed by long-term selloffs - it's going to be hard to fix this.

this also explains why the global economy is doing better relative to ours - because the only thing that has dissapeared is the US's massive consumption. in the next few years, newly industrialized nations like china and india will gobble up whatever market vacuum is left by the US.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                              tONE, "The Shadow Government", I Somehow _ Memorized Everything. Down Over Northern Tennessee, Masses Engorge Southern States. Worldly Independence Teathered Hell, United States.

And I mean it. So STOP.

-a clockwork poster
                              The Shadow Government is me. Don't mess with us.

And I mean it. So STOP.

Comment

Working...
                              X