Next Mafeeeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Mafeeeah.

If anyone else was gonna host one in the future, then i'll hold off, after Jason's game, and how good the themed style game went down I am thinking about giving her a crack.

Ii'll open signups after Canadian Thanksgiving, I'll be using Jas's rules if he doesn't mind.

And i'd even love to talk to some former hosts to see how to do it, i have lots of time between classes to run an active game.

I have some good ideas. Love some feed back.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

no one knows what you are talking about

all we read is ''blablabla''

seriously

Comment

You're retarded.

That's all.

Comment

yeah, you can use my rules. and i'll be happy to offer feedback to get you going.

i need to revise my rules before anyone else uses them though. i ran into a few situations where i had to essentially tack on a rule on the spot. my final revision of rules should prove to be pretty comprehensive.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Sounds good, do you log into SS any?

We should talk there, i have a few questions. But i'm on my laptop now so i can't log in ATM, but soon.

Comment

when the fuck is the canadian new year?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

When hockey starts. Tomorrow NIGHT!

But Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend.

Comment

No offense to Jason and his awesome game, but hopefully someone will go back to a normal mafia in a future round. Then I'll play for that.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Im always in for every mafia game. I never get tired cos Im always killed night 2 unless Im mafia and then I get lynched day three for not being killed night 2!
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

OH it says MAFFIA

I thought we were talking about a real TW game

Comment

i'm not in-game very often these days, addy. i work graveyard shift and sleep during much of the day. i could try to be on some evenings this week though. say between 5-8 pm est? drop me a pm and let me know what works for you.

no offense taken, edify. actually, the next time i host, i'm planning on a very straightforward, nice and simple round of mafia with very few frills. i'd like to force people to do all the heavy lifting in determining who's scum by having to rely on dialogue during the day phases instead of leaning on the abilities of special roles.

honestly, i think a round with absolutely no extras, just townies, goons and a godfather, would be pretty sweet.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I am in.
                        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT