Taking a trip to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a trip to Australia

I'm not sure who lives out there in this game, and I'm not exactly looking to hang out if you do... but I was wondering if anyone from there can give some advice on good places to see, visit, whatever...

I'm flying out to Brisbane tomorrow and am gonna be staying a couple weeks in the Queensland area...

Also... I have a 6 hour layover in LAX in LA after I fly out from O'hare in Chicago... so if anyone is from LA, could you give some advice on good places to go as far as restaurants or something (something to do in the 6 hours other than sit in the airport!)...

It would be greatly appreciated thanks
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

I travelled the australian eastcoast (like so many other people) for 2 months but since you specificly asked for aussies to help you out I will be quiet
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

just waiting for Telcat.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Watch out for the jellyfish
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

If you're thinking of walking somewhere from LAX, forget about it, LA drives. If you're thinking of taking a bus somewhere, well, it's possible, but forget about it, LA drives. Your only option is a taxi, but then you'd have to worry about getting back, and it's expensive if you're on a budget. My recommendation is unfortunately to just stick it out in the airport (there's plenty of nondescript eats there). If you do get away, I'd recommend heading north to Santa Monica or south to Manhattan Beach. The fancy-pants restaurants/steakhouses are in Manhattan Beach. Whatever you do, don't go to Inglewood.

There's an excellent Irish pub in Santa Monica, but I can't remember the name.

Comment

Working...
          X