Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rangers - Tommy, as Green, White and Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6d00...eature=related

I loved this show as a kid but i can't imagine how someone actually made a dedication to Tommy. Wtf! LOL

But it was a pretty cool video. 2:50 rocked. $$

Originally posted by Facetious
    I'm going to let y'all post some Youtubes as their own threads, but I'm gonna have to ask that you have some kind of useful label as the title, and a useful description in the thread. If you just put "LOL" as the description that's not useful because the vast majority of you have terrible senses of humor. If you mess up the label or the description, I'm going to merge your Youtube into the "Youtube dump" thread. Word.

- Face

Moved to Youtube Dump

Comment

nockm

ok thats enough from you pretending to be mod FUCK OFF ps uni blocked my connection to ss say hi to sanchez
      Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Originally posted by laureth View Post
        ok thats enough from you pretending to be mod FUCK OFF ps uni blocked my connection to ss say hi to sanchez
        sanchez and ducky say hi

Comment

Working...
        X