IlyaZ @ the 2016 Rio Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IlyaZ @ the 2016 Rio Olympics

Him and I were planning on going because we are huge fans of Women's Field Hockey. Our trip was going to be centered on RESPECTING them from the stands and maybe even getting to meet some of the players and RESPECT them in person.

But now, with IlyaZ' politically motivated and unjust imprisonment, it looks like we won't be able to go. :-(

This has been his dream since he was a child and now he is being robbed of it and I am being robbed of seeing my friend fulfill one of his life-long goals. It just isn't fair and something should be done about it.

So, accordingly, I'm considering starting a petition for signatures in hopes of getting enough people to support a change in venue and BRING THE OLYMPICS TO ILYAZ so he can watch them from his prison cell or better yet, getting the games canceled outright until IlyaZ is freed.

Stay tuned.
    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
    AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Ilyaz would have given brazil's it's first hope in cultivating some trees.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
    X