If you dont free ILYAZ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you dont free ILYAZ...

The United States government is prepared to declare immediate and irreparable WAR on the terrorist government ran by Maverick.

List of offenses by the terrorist Maverick government:

1. Illegal detainment of aforementioned US patriot and POW Ilyaz

2. Harboring of terrorists leaders T0ne and Display

3. Anti-American propaganda led by Saturn V and the faggot crew

4. Weapons of mass destruction

If Maverick does not release Ilyaz immediately, as well as stopping the unequivocal harboring of terrorists, the US government will strike swiftly and with a vengeance.

You have been warned.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

holy shit, i'd give in. this is serious business
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

just give it up, they swept it under the rug

pretend you're happy about it because it doesn't matter if you aren't
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i suggest an embargo, every thread unrelated to this topic needs to be shot down when it's created. there shall be no discourse!

out of respect for the families of ilyaz and jason, mafia should commence two weeks after this date. you were our shining stars, our only sons, and we will wait for you. amen.
        Last edited by Cops; 10-27-2009, 09:46 AM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Can we just merge all these threads into one big I love Ilyaz thread?
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

whwy did he get banned?
            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              No.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                That defeats the purpose. Stop being an unpatriotic fuck and represent for your fallen comrades!
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Proletariats, assemble !
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

proletariat is already plural numbnuts
                    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by jedi dc View Post
                      not the point
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

" 4. Weapons of mass destruction "

Thats all we really need...no need for the other 3, lets invade!
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
                          I see someone isn't going to join in on our revolution
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                          X