Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you guys even know why he was banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you guys even know why he was banned?

I know you guys are upset that Ilyaz is banned, and that's fine, but do you even know WHY he was banned? Or how long he was banned for?

Just wondering.
    sdg

fuck the red army

sounds like mafia talk to me. the propaganda wheels are once more turning. we beat you once comrade, don't think we can't do it again.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

clearly scum trying to take the heat off his buddy

vote stabwound

also i think if he apologizes we should let him come back

works for cheaters, don't you know

goodnight forums, i hope you live another day even though the man doesn't want you to
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

so stabwound was behind it, not maverick? did you feel comfortable letting your buddy get all the heat for this decision? yeah, i've heard enough.

stabwound
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Since my previous investigation not only proved that Ilyaz was innocent, but also a hero this looks too scummy to pass on.

Stabwound
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

:cat:
            sdg

Comment

I agree with Stab, you guys are a bunch of s.
              Ну вот...

Comment

I think banning IlyaZ was the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time, only because it made things interesting again. Things have been a bit stagnant lately.

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts Troll King, because this forum is going to get way less interesting than what it has been lately once this is over.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Nah, all they have to do is unban IlyaZ, wait a week, then ban kthx again.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      I think banning IlyaZ was the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time, only because it made things interesting again. Things have been a bit stagnant lately.
                      this

Comment

Whoever IlyaZ is (can't recall a single post of his/hers), the only change thus far is the spamming of new threads which is pretty boring. Now this place just feels like the ESPN baseball forum after the Yankees win or lose a significant game.

Comment

wait, ilyaz got banned.

why was there no thread?
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Holy shit TK, wtf have you done to make this forum interesting? Pin the "stagnancy" on Ilya, cuz its so ez.

Comment

Working...
                            X