X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole forums moderator abuse thing

Needs to stop.

Free Ilyaz and Jason
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

I'm not 100% clear on what happened with IlyaZ but Jason's was deserved. Don't lump them together and call it abuse so easily.

Comment

I just took the title from some thread like 8 or 9 down from the top
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
        I'm not 100% clear on what happened with IlyaZ but Jason's was deserved. Don't lump them together and call it abuse so easily.
        Ilyaz had posted a thread in the Melee forum with loads of nudity pictures in it, there was no abuse, just a bunch of kiddos and a whole bunch of sheep thinking they are being funny and edgy and rebellious.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Jason and soon Izor are political figures, unban them. and Ilyaz.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
          X