Free Ilyaz or Fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ilyaz or Fight!

is that the anime where the guy has the ability to kill people by writing down their names?
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

we did it once, we can do it again.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        is that the anime where the guy has the ability to kill people by writing down their names?
        Maverick
        T0ne
        Display
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni
        Poni

Please oh please work
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

NSA is viewing this thread right now because Cops took it too far.

Comment

itt: local canadian boy causes america to break treaties with canada after a hundred years of peace

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
              The anime is called Death Note and it's one of my favs because the killer can be seen as the hero or the villain. The posted picture is the detective "L" who was tracking the killer Kira (Light Yagami).

Comment

I just found some faggy dumb-looking anime guy on google image search and he happened to have "justice will prevail" next to him.

Comment

Working...
                X