Ilyaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilyaz

Why everybody saying Ilyaz is a saint? I read the bible alot and never see his name.. wtfz going on?
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

you obviously haven't read the lost chapter of the bible where it turns out that Satan, up in hell, rested after creating the earth and so god, down in heaven, sent his arch-demon jesus to find the bible and switch up all instances of "god", "satan", etc... and so now all Christians are going to be surprised when they wake up burning in heaven, and satanists will be confused when they are greeted at the pearly gates by a bearded old man. ilyaz was a mere peasant, the grandson of adam and steve, who stumbled upon the lost texts and was murdered by pope pius "maverick" the second, in the name of the lord.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

no i havent..maybe new update. didnt think colored ppl cud be saints though.
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

you obiously haven't read the second lost chapter of the bible, written by the prophet Mohammed - a time-traveling disciple of satan who was a clone created from muhammed ali's DNA. he met up with Jesus in attempt to "kill that snitch before he nixed JC". he was mistaken for a slave and fought off sixteen roman guards before being killed.

where the fuck have you been, dude?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i been in brooklyn ny wbu?
          FREE ME.
          FUCK STAFF

Comment

broooklyyyyyyn

Comment

Brooklyn we go hard..wuddddup
              FREE ME.
              FUCK STAFF

Comment

I hate to be the one breaking it to you but brooklyn iS FULL OF FAGGOTS
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Yeah, they go hard in the ass.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Beligum - fuckin fgts

Texas- even worse. dont u get it in the butt by izor ? hillbillly nerd
                    FREE ME.
                    FUCK STAFF

Comment

Originally posted by Display View Post
                      Beligum - fuckin fgts

Texas- even worse. dont u get it in the butt by izor ? hillbillly nerd
                      This ^
                      IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                      Originally posted by tone
                      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

where the pics where kthx got izors dick in mouth in the wooooods. such a mystery.
                        FREE ME.
                        FUCK STAFF

Comment

What.. someone posted a picture of a dick in Izor's mouth, better report this to Maverick on the double to get someone banned.

Free Ilyaz.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx u sucha faggot..u still talken about this ignorant fuck like u. free ilyaz, we know he is fuken african american, but he will not ever be freee
                            FREE ME.
                            FUCK STAFF

Comment

Working...
                            X