Need pandagirl pics not some random 12 year olds
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
      Need pandagirl pics not some random 12 year olds
      You didn't specify such a request earlier, you have now missed your chance.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

here soup, just picture this:

a blonde girl in a revealing outfit on halloween.

I hope i'm not being too vague.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Jesus Panda, if you are going to post pictures of yourself on Facebook that complete strangers can see, don't be ashamed of them.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Technically my roommate is the one who posted all the cleavage shots.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Protip for collegiate facebook users:

De-tag yourself in pictures of you drinking, doing stupid shit, dressed like a whore, and anything else you think might deter potential employers/admissions workers. Setting your privacy to maximum is a good start but all it takes for these people to find these pictures of you is to friend one of your friends to see pictures.

Plus the internet should teach you some humility, I don't see why you would want those embarrassing pictures up - people will think you're a dumb douchebag and they'll be correct. Real people hold their liquor, don't break/steal shit, don't fight, don't pose for pictures in the near nudity, and don't generally advertise that they're sometimes a huge moron.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                Real people hold their liquor, don't break/steal shit, don't fight, don't pose for pictures in the near nudity, and don't generally advertise that they're sometimes a huge moron.
                That just makes life so much more boring.

i love posing for pictures in the near nudity!

Comment

personally, i prefer to pose for pictures in the rear nudity.

but that's just me.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't get the issue, you see more if she would be wearing a bikini at the beach.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

This thread is doing better than Mafia. Keep up the good work. :bigups:
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

De-tag yourself in pictures of you drinking, doing stupid shit, dressed like a whore, and anything else you think might deter potential employers/admissions workers. Setting your privacy to maximum is a good start but all it takes for these people to find these pictures of you is to friend one of your friends to see pictures.
                        ^ Sound advice, right here.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Plus the internet should teach you some humility, I don't see why you would want those embarrassing pictures up - people will think you're a dumb douchebag and they'll be correct. Real people hold their liquor, don't break/steal shit, don't fight, don't pose for pictures in the near nudity, and don't generally advertise that they're sometimes a huge moron.
                          Call me boring, but agreed.

Comment

It's gotten to the point where nice employers only play e-detective during the hiring process. If you work somewhere with an HR department of more than two people or a boss that doesn't do much besides browse the internet all day, don't count on any privacy. pseudo anonymity > facebook
                            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Blocks View Post
                              Call me boring, but agreed.
                              Do you work at JPL?
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Gen nailed it.

A lot of my friends still do photo challenges, which the sole purpose is to take award, obscure, and almost always sexual pictures to fit a given scene. For example, the category might be 'I can't believe we all fit in here!', and then we have 10 half naked people climb into a slide and all look they're very uncomfortable. This is a pretty PG picture compared to some of the shit we've done, that's pretty much why whenever someone says "we're doing a photo challenge tonight" I say "I'm beating off, eating chicken, playing video games, and when I wake up in the morning I won't be single".
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X