Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart selling xbox 360 arcade for $100 on Saturday

Thinking about getting one... who can sell me on the idea of buying a 360

(it's actually 200$, but it comes with a $100 walmart giftcard)
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

360 is cool. I got one and I play: Gears of war 1-2 Co-op (fking awesome on hard setting, if you got a good buddy)

Guitar hero series: Just jamming with friends is fking cool. U need to buy the instruments.

Battlefield 1943: Online. I love my battlefield.

But I dunno there are so many good games for it. Use the 1 month free online trail and get hooked.

O I also have it modded so i can download my games. The games and hardware are expensive.

Comment

Hope noone dies on black Friday again.
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

guitar hero is the worst game ever made, so many people are saying ''wow playing the guitar is really easy'' ===>> hahaha

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/5397060/walmart-s...-100-gift-card

and i wont be buying it :\

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
            guitar hero is the worst game ever made, so many people are saying ''wow playing the guitar is really easy'' ===>> hahaha
            hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
              Thinking about getting one... who can sell me on the idea of buying a 360

(it's actually 200$, but it comes with a $100 walmart giftcard)
              I just bought xbox 360 elite (and new tv). And reason is pretty simple.
              If Im gonna buy something expensive Im not gonna pick the cheapest choice since Im gonna spend "much" money anyway. Better to spend bit more money and buy the better one so it doesnt come back to haunt you.

But thats just me. :fear:

edit: oh I thought you are gonna buy the arcade, and was thinking about elite

Comment

Originally posted by freddie View Post
                I just bought xbox 360 elite (and new tv). And reason is pretty simple.
                If Im gonna buy something expensive Im not gonna pick the cheapest choice since Im gonna spend "much" money anyway. Better to spend bit more money and buy the better one so it doesnt come back to haunt you.

But thats just me. :fear:

edit: oh I thought you are gonna buy the arcade, and was thinking about elite
                What's the actual difference? Is it just the lack of a hard drive? If so, you could buy one (maybe even using your Walmart gift card, though there's better deals elsewhere) and install it for much cheaper than buying an Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Blocks View Post
                  What's the actual difference? Is it just the lack of a hard drive? If so, you could buy one (maybe even using your Walmart gift card, though there's better deals elsewhere) and install it for much cheaper than buying an Elite.
                  i think the main difference is the hd, and it has 2 usb holes, so you can just throw in usb ports.
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

A game system for 100 dollars five years + after it came out.. who the fuck cares.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Just so you know the stores only have to keep a minimum of 3 of those arcade systems in stock. So if they sell all the other arcade units before then. Only first 3 people in line are getting one. And the line for that shit usually starts at 10pm the night before.
                      Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                      3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                      1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                      1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                      1:Markmrw> :O
                      1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by PureOwnage View Post
                        Just so you know the stores only have to keep a minimum of 3 of those arcade systems in stock. So if they sell all the other arcade units before then. Only first 3 people in line are getting one. And the line for that shit usually starts at 10pm the night before.
                        For this deal it's actually 10. But not much difference.

Comment

Trust me it's 3. I'm a Manager there. I have the email saying that we only have to keep 3 in stock. They are sending so many, but since they get there early in the backstock, most of them usually sell before the Secret Item sale starts. So depending on how popular the 360 is in your area you might have to be the 3rd person in line at most to get one.
                          Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                          3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                          1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                          1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                          1:Markmrw> :O
                          1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

give us insider information regarding black friday

Comment

holy shit

they sell those things here in brazil for about 1200 $ !!!
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X