Check this out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    see, this is one of the situations where a dead horse is getting an undeserved beat down.

i think you think you're clever and sarcastic but you're absolutely not. not even a little.
    im not even a little sarcastic? like, im serious about ... oh nvm

just a joke lighten up

Comment

Trust me i joke around like that to, and maybe there should be a more adult trench wars forum. But the fact of the matter is, there isnt one, and there are rules on this one. There is no harm in asking for a dif. forum. But if you violate the rules on the current one....well...you are still violating the rules...:fear:
      INSERT COOL SAYING OR QUOTE HERE

Thats right....i can..

▲▲

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        im not even a little sarcastic? like, im serious about ... oh nvm

just a joke lighten up
        you have your moments. i just meant that this moment, in particular, isn't one of them.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indirect-1 View Post
          Trust me i joke around like that to, and maybe there should be a more adult trench wars forum. But the fact of the matter is, there isnt one, and there are rules on this one. There is no harm in asking for a dif. forum. But if you violate the rules on the current one....well...you are still violating the rules...:fear:
          I find it a bit ironic that the guy with the V for Vendetta avatar is advocating the following of rules. Nothing personal, just ironic.

Comment

Well, I just respect this game, the people on it, and the forum I guess. :fear:
            INSERT COOL SAYING OR QUOTE HERE

Thats right....i can..

▲▲

Comment

Originally posted by Indirect-1 View Post

So, my friends sister Hannah started playing in an Elim. AND SHE WON.....2 times!! This is the proof....It was down to Quart and her for the win...and Quart FAILED! GOOD JOB HANNAH!!!. She is sitting next to me right now...and just said "It was a piece of cake" and "Its not very hard, just the keys that you use is what is hard".:fear:
              bro you need to throw away your jizz napkins before you let kids use your computer. just sayin.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

lololol

Comment

Just don't let the little girl see these forums, she might ask about the one named

Sports
                  Talk about men and balls.

Apparently boobs are not ok but men and balls are ok.

Comment

You are even worse than Quart...
                    FREE ME.
                    FUCK STAFF

Comment

This is violation. 5 year old girls are being exposed to perverts on this forum. How the fuck do you have the nerve to put a picture up of her on a forum like this. Do you know the danger involved in our society these days? You are a sick fuck. Hope she gave you permission..you inconsiderate piece of shit.
                      FREE ME.
                      FUCK STAFF

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                        bro you need to throw away your jizz napkins before you let kids use your computer. just sayin.
                        epic
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                        X