Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Funny GIF's

Hadouken'd

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

was it Hadouken or Kamehameha?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      was it Hadouken or Kamehameha?
      yea i thought about Kamehameha too, but it was captioned Hadouken lol
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

Needs to be waaaaaay longer if it was the kamehameha. At least 5 minutes.

Comment

this looks cool

Comment

lokks pretty much same as your last one.
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Comment

Your gifs suck
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

these threads loaded with gifs never work because they take too long to load and make your browser all sorts of clunky

fail
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      Your gifs suck
                      kind of like your stand on tomatoes gg, post some gifs

Comment

Working...
                      X