This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese People

Always wanted to know..why are Asians so goddamn scared of other human beings? All they do is continuously roam the neighborhoods and collect soda cans in order to make money. I personally think they are ruining my city because their non existent knowledge of the English language. I got a little bored and decided to do a research paper on them. This is not a racist thread..this is just a curious thread. Many of the people in Chinese Society..are homosexual. (PROVEN FACT..DONT ASK) There language is completely disturbing. My friend Jackie Ma..seems to be a little too interested in Hello Kitty. (Wtf) I was roaming through Trench Wars Land and entered the arena "Elim" where I was continuously threatened to be raped by Sarrow. Something is fucking wrong with this motherfucker! Of course, I ignored him using the ?ignore Sarrow command but guy is nucking futs! Now..heres a convo I hear while I was playing "Handball" at the park. (Yeah I fucking said handball..)

Chinese female: Oh Chris, that's a cute hello kitty key chain you got on your set of house keys!

Chinese male: Oh, I know it was definately worth the 5 bucks. I love these things. They are so super cute.

DO WE SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?
    WANNA KNOW WHAT UR OPINIONZ ARE ON THESE FUCKIN GUYS
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

i bet you have a hank williams jr song stuck in your head
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I bet he has a Hank Williams Jr. size cock stuck in his mouth.

Comment

These forums really starting to hit rock bottom...
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

I bet you have a rock bottomed size cock in your Hank Williams Jr.

Comment

I bet you have a rock bottomed size Hank Williams Jr. in your cock.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

asians are gaylords

Comment

ban.

this.

fucking.

idiot.

forever.

seriously, for the love of god, stop giving these fucktards second chances. just stop. the forums are going downhill just fine on their own. they don't need help from a waste of space like this guy.

jason angry ! ! !
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  ban.

this.

fucking.

idiot.

forever.

seriously, for the love of god, stop giving these fucktards second chances. just stop. the forums are going downhill just fine on their own. they don't need help from a waste of space like this guy.

jason angry ! ! !
                  This thread needs funny gifs to make it better, go for it, Noah!

post scriptum: don't be angry, jason. eventually they'll get banned again.. eventually..

Comment

internet de la jerome

Comment

I'm sorry Turban, I'm still recharging my lasers after doing this to a telcat thread.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

why is that man sticking his tongue in her nose?
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          why is that man sticking his tongue in her nose?
                          Perhaps he is seeking the Magic Nose Goblin?
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

it's because they are japanese. the japanese are insane.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Display View Post
                              Always wanted to know..why are Asians so goddamn scared of other human beings? All they do is continuously roam the neighborhoods and collect soda cans in order to make money. I personally think they are ruining my city because their non existent knowledge of the English language. I got a little bored and decided to do a research paper on them. This is not a racist thread..this is just a curious thread. Many of the people in Chinese Society..are homosexual. (PROVEN FACT..DONT ASK) There language is completely disturbing. My friend Jackie Ma..seems to be a little too interested in Hello Kitty. (Wtf) I was roaming through Trench Wars Land and entered the arena "Elim" where I was continuously threatened to be raped by Sarrow. Something is fucking wrong with this motherfucker! Of course, I ignored him using the ?ignore Sarrow command but guy is nucking futs! Now..heres a convo I hear while I was playing "Handball" at the park. (Yeah I fucking said handball..)

Chinese female: Oh Chris, that's a cute hello kitty key chain you got on your set of house keys!

Chinese male: Oh, I know it was definately worth the 5 bucks. I love these things. They are so super cute.

DO WE SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?
                              WANNA KNOW WHAT UR OPINIONZ ARE ON THESE FUCKIN GUYS
                              I bet they could say the same about whatever race you are

Sitting there at your window stairing out at them watching them go around doing their work, while you sit on your fat ass and play video games and collect a rent check or mommy and daddys allowance

Chinese people one day will run the world, get used to them or they'll use you for ricken balls
                              what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                              http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Working...
                              X