Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Diary

COUPLES DIARY
    - HER DIARY , THE WOMAN , HER THOUGHTS .

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I sked
    him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. he seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep I don't know what to do I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

The Man
    2 - His Diary : Today the Canucks lost, but at least I got laid.
    Ronin

yay?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

it's funny...the joke isn't obvious, i guess you should get laid first to understand it;0
      Ну вот...

Comment

Sigh, then I guess you had to ask someone what it meant, AEny.

Comment

I've never had sex, but I've seen hockey games, so this is funny.

I hope to meet arrogance someday.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

The truth about men is revealed... shallowness plagues our minds

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie

I hope to meet arrogance someday.
              He's so dreamy!

Comment

Loved it

Comment

Working...
                X