X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Wave

Got a few invites left...

post your email here or pm me if u want an invite

Note from google: Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.
    Last edited by Barton; 12-03-2009, 07:30 AM.
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

I want to give it a try!

jonas.olsen@gmail.com
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
      I want to give it a try!

jonas.olsen@gmail.com
      on his way

Comment

soupero AT hotmailDOTcom

thank you

Comment

what is google wave?
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good question, what is google wave?
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
              what is google wave?
              That's not important, I have it and you don't.

Suck my faggot!
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
                and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

Comment

I've had an account for about a month after getting an invite from a friend...

From what I've seen, it's useless; nothing you can't do with MSN or a decent message board.

Comment

True, for me it's useless too.

Most things sucessful on internet are things for entertainment, social relations,etc
                    ppl love youtube ,facebook,myspace,this forum,msn etc etc

Why would google wave become a success?
                    It won't.
                    There are better chats, there are better social sites. E-mail is better to send things,bcz it's made for that only and every1 has one already.

Also, about creating documents at same time...
                    How many ppl would really use the internet to create documents?

How many times do you create a document at the same time with another person and edit the same things?You never do that. You divide the work with each person and when it's finished you put it all together.It's more simple and organized.
                    Mega Newbie
                    TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
                    TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
                    TWEL wb and spid Champion!
                    TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
                    TWLJ bencher Champion
                    TWLB bencher Champion
                    Inactive Player

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Most things sucessful on internet are things for entertainment, social relations,etc

It won't.
                      There are better chats, there are better social sites. E-mail is better to send things,bcz it's made for that only and every1 has one already.

How many times do you create a document at the same time with another person and edit the same things?You never do that. You divide the work with each person and when it's finished you put it all together.It's more simple and organized.
                      Google Wave should hire you to advertise for them.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I have this.

Pretty much the only thing I've noticed is that when people time in real time you can see their words (not just "blah is typing..."). Not sure if that's a benefit though, as you can see people type a lot of stupid errors. It also lags.

Aaand you can play sudoku, but who wants to do that on a google site?
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

And Barton was all excited about the documents he was going to create with you guys.

Comment

No way man, it's useful, peopel will use it.

Comment

It won't.

I really hope you are either 12, or you didn't go to college and you are unemployed.
                              All serious people that know how business is being handled will appreciate the possibilities of Google Wave.
                              You're just thinking about your high school projects. Google Wave is thinking about business projects. Pretty sure they are a bit better than you are imagining. So obviously this tool will be super helpful.
                              And even though there are other similar tools around... Anyone ever beats Google in anything ?! Doubt it ....
                              TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                              4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                              4:vys> know it for sure
                              4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                              3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Working...
                              X