Ew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ew

Ok, I'm not a big fan of Hondas as it is but this thing is the ugliest vehicle I have seen from them yet

Tell me your thoughts on this. I saw one of these IRL and so that's why I was looking at the honda site............ other wise I wouldn't waste my time.

btw, My sister-in-laws Soon to be husband loves hondas and thinks this one is "beautiful"

I personally like German or even really most European cars
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

I just think they're to boxxy in the back end.

Comment

Same thing with the hummer. I want a BMW.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Its not a hummer tho its a stupid wanna be hummer thats actually a Honda

Comment

those honda suv's are butt ugly...the pic of the one taking a bath makes me puke.

can you believe that the #1 complaint about hummers is that they're not fuel efficient....WTF WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT?!

BMW for life...literally, it'll outlast you

Porsche has an SUV...Cayenne, is it?
          Ну вот...

Comment

All SUVs are gay. (IMO)

Buy a car or truck. Not a mix.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Aenima ... super drives a honda suv lol!

Comment

haha its a Renault/New Nissan Micra
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

I use those two things attached to my legs. I even got them upgraded with sneakers $. If i need to go any fast, I like to use this device bi-wheeled device with pedals. keen.

Comment

zonda 4 life

-RR

Comment

SUVs are getting dumber and dumber by the second, even though they were dumb as fuck to begin with. The new H2 is built on a Tahoe chassis, which basically prevents it from having half of the functionality a real hummer has. It's a glorified Tahoe.

Also, do the people that drive SUVs like the new Nissan SUV, Honda CRV, etc, etc, realize that they're essentially driving a glorified station wagon? And do people that drive bigger SUVs realize that they're driving glorified minivans/vans? Unless you live on a rough dirt road, the functionality of an SUV vs station wagons/vans is absolutely no different. You can't drive them across boulders like in the commercials. They'd break. The only reasons I could ever see for buying an SUV and driving them around in a town like mine (if you live in Montana or something, you're excused, but most SS players I figure live in towns similar to mine) are the following: A) You want to waste money on gas and kill the environment, B) You think it'd be fun to roll your vehicle sometime, but all the VW Vanagons you could find were too high milage.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i drive a trailblazer (grad present) why you ask?
                        1. well i am still very mobile and being able to fit all your belongings into 1 vehicle and a trailer is a valuable commodity.
                        2. drag along a boat or jet ski to the water for fun times
                        3. haul several people on 3000+ mile road trips with realitve comfort
                        4. i hate cars and trucks
                        5. safety

maybe i can only get 25 mpg on the highway in difference to the metros 3000mpg, but i can take a desk, bookcase, and all my clothes very easily with my SUV unlike a metro. You can say SUC's are dumb and whatever, but they can come in handy a lot more then not.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                        X