The battle continues TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The battle continues TODAY

The Matrix Reloaded all over America is premiering nationwide at 10 PM tonight (or around that time)

I have my ticket and am all ready to see this, who's with me?
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

fucking sucks.. the midnight feature was cancelled because "the local theatre didn't want to pay for employee overtime."
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I have to wait till Friday till I get to see it , nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo. I am peeing in my pants just thing about it.
      ()_()
      (0.o)
      (")(")

Comment

Watched it ... not as good as first one but still decent.

Comment

saw the premiere. Its probably the best sequel (since most suck ass) i've seen in a long time.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

The plot deffinetly wasn't as good as the first, and though you see the matrix mostly for its action, you really appreciate the plot and famous quotes that were in the first one (REALLY!).

Comment

X2 was the best sequel I've seen so far...

Reloaded was good, but not as epic as the first one. There was something I just didn't like about it, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm still gonna see it again though...
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I bought tickets to see it on friday.. going with a bunch of guys
                "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                  X2 was the best sequel I've seen so far...
                  i hope you mean this year, otherwise you're missing out on some good movies.

Comment

ninja turtles was the best trilogy created. EVER.
                    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

i downloaded it and watched it last nite, thank you internet...

Comment

It definately had a good capture of language and philosophy, the primary theme the Matrix is based on. The highway scene wasn't too bad either. I liked the first one a little bit better when I saw it in '99 though. Damn cliffhanger... we'll see how Revolutions turns out.

I need a trenchcoat, damnit.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i thought the movie was based on a comic book............

Comment

Working...
                          X