Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat tax

There should be a fat tax.

I'm totally serious. People who are in the "obese" range for their height and gender should be penalized.

This isn't about "hurr fat ppl suk" shit, it's about the fact that average medical costs would be astronomically lower if people weren't so astronomically fat. Obviously it's not THE most objective measure of health, but it's the best we can get on a wide scale. Most major health problems are caused or exacerbated by the same poor lifestyle choices that cause obesity.

Or at the very least, they should have higher insurance rates, and healthy individuals lower insurance rates. It's perfectly fair, and would provide a tangible reward for those who choose to have some self control and be healthy. I shouldn't have to pay a bunch of money for insurance that is based on the typical fat monstrosity, when I only need to swing by the doctor's every other year or so.
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

O mi god!

Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I like how he looks at the alien and then inhales before screaming into his face.

its like

GHAAAHYAHAGHAGHAGAHAAAAAAA

*faces away from the mic when he breathes, then looks to his left*

ADHGDWKGHDSKGHSDGHAGDSHGKDSGHGKH
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

We should have idiot tax
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Put a fat tax on fat food. Thats better.

Comment

this will never work.

explanation not needed.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

There should also be a non-white tax, i mean, 70% of the people in prison are non-whites (in the USA). The legal system would save lots of money.
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

I like eating my everything bagels with cream cheese every morning, my domino's pizza every weekend, and my chinese food for lunch once a week. Fuck you if I'm fat, I enjoy eating my food.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                  I like eating my everything bagels with cream cheese every morning, my domino's pizza every weekend, and my chinese food for lunch once a week. Fuck you if I'm fat, I enjoy eating my food.
                  How fat?

Comment

You live in Brooklyn and you eat Domino's???
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I love my brooklyn pizza sure - it's cheaper and there's much more of it.. but the pizzaria across the street doesn't make bacon four-cheese cheeseburger pizza with ham and BBQ sauce.. and you can't order online.

Originally posted by Blocks
                      How fat?
                      i fluctuate between 195-210lbs

Comment

bacon four-cheese cheeseburger pizza with ham and BBQ sauce..
                        what the fuck?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i do the same thing. and im skinny. suck on that dick u fat fuck. aha
                          5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                          5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                          5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                          5:Melanoma> aight cool
                          5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                          5:Oops> what?
                          5:Melanoma> ye
                          5:Oops> you serious?
                          5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                          5:Melanoma> fu
                          5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                          5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                            i do the same thing. and im skinny. suck on that dick u fat fuck. aha
                            but you're into massive women
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                              There should also be a non-white tax, i mean, 70% of the people in prison are non-whites (in the USA). The legal system would save lots of money.
                              this is just stupid
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X