• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loot

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Back in the day, Summa and I traded in our N64 and all the games for a PS2. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but we've missed it ever since. Luckily, our mom sprung that surprise this morning.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      Natalie Portman's doing that movie.
      Ну вот...

Comment

got a few mountain goats cds i've been meaning to track down, zopilote machine and nothing for juice.

moving into a place with my g/f so my dad built her and i a coffee table and an end table, solid oak. they're both way too nice considering the rest of our furniture is hand me down stuff.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

my gf got me:

* i used to be a bartender and it was the most fun job I ever had and I really, really like cocktails and making them

help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

and

help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

making cocktails is fun as fuck, and fuckin ggo di love tequila

Comment

obligatory

I thought you had to be 16 to buy alcohol in Belgium ?? nline2lo

<3 DP
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Working...
                X