Some random thoughts ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
    Realistic person? You are the most unrealistic person I have had the chance to read on the forums. You are making Tone look like a standup comedian and socialite! no offense to you Tone
    Me, unrealistic? how?

I own my own home in Philadelphia, as well as owning a home in W. Vancouver, BC. I am a personal trainer and business owner, I restore old pre-80's Porsches as a hobby, am a luthier making carbon fiber acoustic & archtop jazz guitars, I work at a Jazz club on the side during the evenings recording and archiving all music that plays live through the establishment...hmm, not bad considering I am way past 25 and in better shape mentally and physically than I have ever been.
    Dana Goddess sweetie, pretty sure that relationship advertisement was aimed at you my dear.

You bitch TelCat and yet the reasons for your bitching about life seem to be self hate. Maybe you need to start smoking pot and laying off the alchohol. BTW....did I ever say I didn't drink and am always sober? After following the Grateful Dead around for over a decade, trust me that I had probably done more things, as well as achieved more than you ever could at your young age.

You make what you want out of life and it seems as if you are ok with being a drunk slob at such a young age. Go find and marry some rich guy...or a girl if you swing that way.
    Like I have once said, it is a hobby of mine to post here when I am drunk. But I don't go to work drunk, I don't hang around with friends/family drunk, I don't go on dates drunk. I am not exactly a drunk slob and I am not really all that young.

People are like a school of fish and I am a kitty, rawr!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

you lose at interweb

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
        god telcat have you thought ab o ut being a professor of philosophy at harvard
        she's just a girl who's got to get her feelings out. groundbreaking isn't it. ^-^
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

telboobs nao

Comment

Why are you bringing me into this bs telcat ....... 404 lives near me btw... more than welcome here anytime especially the deadhead love <3
            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

p90x, it works
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
              X