ATTN: 404 Not Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: 404 Not Found

i tried to pm you, but the forum spit back some error message saying you're not accepting pm's.

so then:

RE: Philly Jazz Club

i will absolutely, positively, most definitely be stopping by this club!

i loooooove live jazz. i'm not officially moved into the philly area yet. i've signed a lease on an apartment in phoenixville, and i'm actually sitting in it now. i'm moving my girlfriend in over new years. i don't have my new job sorted out just yet, so i'm continuing to work back up in northeast pa until i can make a smooth transition. hopefully i'll be fully moved down here by the end of the january.

i'll be in touch for sure, man. my girlfriend's down for some good food and good jazz, too.

~ j
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

This has been a public message brough to you by:

Jason. A jazz loving, food garbling, recovered drug addict that loves company, meeting new friends, and traveling. Invite your Jason over today and receive a special bonus offer:

Jason's Girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      i tried to pm you, but the forum spit back some error message saying you're not accepting pm's.
      it should work now if you need to PM me.

so then:

RE: Philly Jazz Club

i will absolutely, positively, most definitely be stopping by this club!
      Once you are situated at the new place let me know. Phoenixville huh? You're on the other side of Valley Forge...no easy direct way into the city other than 76. I am in Chestnut Hill, so it is a 15 min drive for me to get there.
      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

signed a lease on an apartment in phoenixville, and i'm actually sitting in it now.
        ~ j

My folks' house is in Phoenixville

Theres absolutely jack **** to do in phoenixville/centerville. Whenever I go home to PA i just sit in the living room and play with my gun while thinking about blowing my brains out.

But other than that welcome to the neighborhood!
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
          jack ****
          Oh so I can't swear now eh?

**** **** hell damn gay faggot **** slut bitch whore wanker bastard pussy pussass trailer trash obama
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

fucking really?
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

shit fuck fucking $$
              Last edited by Xog; 12-31-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

@404:

yeah, the drive into the city sucks the fattest **** you can imagine. i almost accepted a job at a private ambulance company that's based in roxborough, but then i tested the commute and said hellllll fucking no. 76 is brutal to say the least. i'm currently working on some prospects in king of prussia.

@bioture:

my girlfriend goes to school in west chester and she works in exton, so we wanted to find something somewhat close for her. plus, phoenixville's cheap and we're both from a very rural area, so we didn't want to go from that to the straight up city. this is a nice in between step i suppose.

i'm pretty much right on the corner of south main and bridge street, so i can walk to all the clubs, bars, cafes, etc.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X