Ha-ha-ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha-ha-ha

AFTER A YEAR AND 11 DAYS..DISPLAY IS BACK IN THIS BITCH AND WILL BE UNBANNED FROM TRENCH WARS ON JANUARY 11, 2010.

WANT TO GET IN CONTACT AND POSSIBLE BE FRIENDS? JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE OR DROP A ?message COMMAND IN-GAME. I WILL BE PROBABLY OWN MOST LIKELY DD MATCHES OR ELIM AND THEREFORE SEE MY SKILL..POSSIBLE HIT TWL FOR NEXT SEASON ;]
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

i hope i have the opportunity to be the one to ban you again for whatever stupid shit you'll inevitably end up doing.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

ur b&

Comment

I was sincerely hoping nobody would reply to this thread and just let it fall off the board.

Edit: Wait. Like a month ago you were messaging me on one of your aliases in ?go elim. What's up with that? You evadin' bro??

IP check. Extend his ban. =)

Comment

i only got 9 months 5 days left or some shit, u motherfuckers best watch out

Comment

Jason: Good luck.

Xog: Nice try, cocksucker. My ban was extended until April but I cleared it up with Connection. **** you (sorry, not literally)
            FREE ME.
            FUCK STAFF

Comment

Lets make a squad together dawg
              IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
              yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
              Originally posted by tone
              no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by Display View Post
                Jason: Good luck.

Xog: Nice try, cocksucker. My ban was extended until April but I cleared it up with Connection by sucking his dick. Lick you (sorry, not literally)

Oh, I see.

Comment

i sent you a msg...we will bring back marshmallow marines. Sorry xog but unlike you..i am into women..not fat mexican males.
                  FREE ME.
                  FUCK STAFF

Comment

Originally posted by Display
                    Sorry xog
                    sorry for what?

honestly I don't understand what you're sorry for :'D

I say "Oh, I see" then you apologize in a statement that infers that I was asking you for something? I don't see myself asking for anything :'D

Comment

Working...
                    X