No announcement yet.

Headphones (yeah, again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because he broke them when he sat on them. he was too heavy and the headphones were not strong enough. they couldn't withstand the pressure, much like what would happen to a pear if i sat on one but why would i sit on a pear?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

see because if i sat on a pear i'd have pear all over my pants and i'd have to clean my pants

Comment

don't get me wrong i wear clean clothes and everything but why would i go through all that just to demonstrate my point

Comment

if you're going with earbuds, get some from ultimate ear
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Grado headphones sound great but are horribly uncomfortable if you wear glasses.
            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

My headphones:

Sony mdr v900hd

Best headphones anyone could ever ask for. Delivers mind blowing bass and crystal clear sound quality. Had em for a year and a half now and they still work as if they're brand new
              1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

grados are a good choice...

and dep, i guess stuff like that passes off as AMAZING in the ukraine :P
                Displaced> I get pussy every day
                Displaced> I'm rich
                Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                Thors> prolly
                Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

lol disp... does it not pass as amazing in Finland as well?
                  1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Working...
                  X