Cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stereotype europeans more...

Axe Dark Temptation is my normal poison (i.e. work or whatever)

I've got some hugo boss and some chanel shite for special occasions.

Also, Galle, do you shower every 3-4 hours? After 12hrs of work I smell like a fat construction worker. This comes after showering in the morning and sparying some deo.
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

galle doesnt sweat, he glistens

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

haha galleleo you are the best never stop posting I'm sorry about what I said in trash talk! fight the power!
        sigpic
        What is even the elblow?

Comment

I feel sorry for you people, not being able to stay clean. You do know that using all these products is actually detrimental to the ability of your body to do all sorts of things? (not only limited to this particular subject, for example you should never brush your teeth within an hour of eating, because that disturbs the natural processes in your mouth and actually hurts the strength of your teeth and stuff, using soap too often isn't good either, etc. etc.).

What I have actually noticed from the few times that I have used deodorant, after a few hours, it actually makes me stink.

But hey, keep on spraying people I don't really care.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

stop being so anti-establishment gall

that trend died out in the 90s
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

stop being so anti-disestablishment paradise

that trend died in the 00's

Comment

I generally wear Axe - Kilo at work and then whatever bottle of cologne I grab off the counter when I go out. Doesn't make much difference. Women smell confidence over cologne.
                While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post

Axe Dark Temptation is my normal poison (i.e. work or whatever)
                  You must still be in highschool
                  That goes for all you axe nerds especially if you're rockin Dark Temptation, smells like fuckin shit
                  IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                  yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                  Originally posted by tone
                  no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

I haven't been in any kind of school for years, the axe stuff is cheap, and I dont give a rats ass about how it smells, considering the chemicals I work with, I end up smelling like bezene or after a few hours anyway.
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      I don't use any cologne or eau de toilette or deodorant really, I just don't stink.
                      Or... not. See, I just know how to take care of myself. It works pretty well and you don't really need anything to hide any smells cause there are none.
                      ROFL

Rofl, you people obviously know nothing. Just because you are all terrible at keeping a personal hygiene, doesn't mean I have to be.

I don't have to wear deodorant because in general I don't smell. I have never really used and no one has ever complained. Just because you find it easier to just spray a bit in the morning instead of actually keeping yourself clean, doesn't mean everyone else needs to. The only "problem" I have is that my feet smell easily.

In the end, it doesn't matter what any of you people think anyway. As long as none of the ladies complain, I have no problem.
                      that's because people are scared to tell you or you got no friends at all

exactly NONE, you don't know any girls or hang around with

I feel sorry for you people, not being able to stay clean. You do know that using all these products is actually detrimental to the ability of your body to do all sorts of things? (not only limited to this particular subject, for example you should never brush your teeth within an hour of eating, because that disturbs the natural processes in your mouth and actually hurts the strength of your teeth and stuff, using soap too often isn't good either, etc. etc.).

What I have actually noticed from the few times that I have used deodorant, after a few hours, it actually makes me stink.

But hey, keep on spraying people I don't really care.

Every post made me laugh, you are so disgusting.

I don't have a strong body odour but I use deo + cologne. I just use one of those axe roller things (no spray) and then I put this on

or

Both are really good, no strong smell (or what I like to call MACHO smell, which aren't good and you smell them for 20mins even if the person left the room).

Comment

Would just like to add that I don't remember Galleleo smelling bad, for what that's worth.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

how close did you get to him?

was he whispering in your ear?

sweet nothings on the quad on a fair autumn day under the branches of an aged, yet distinguished and unmistakably beautiful oak tree?
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I just threw up a little in my mouth.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

he doesn't get it, it's astounding.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                                Would just like to add that I don't remember Galleleo smelling bad, for what that's worth.
                                ROFL

you should smell me, It's really good I've gotten a lot of compliments how well it smells.

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                he doesn't get it, it's astounding.

:greedy:

Comment

Working...
                                X