Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to make secondary display to primary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to make secondary display to primary?

Basically here is my situation. My desktop blew up and I'm playing on a cracked laptop. I would like to make it so that whats on my laptop screen goes on my monitor instead of it being an extended monitor. Right now I can only play Continuum in windowed 1024 x resolution. If I try to fullscreen it, it automatically puts the fullscreen on the little laptop screen which is useless. I would like to be able to fullscreen on my monitor. Please help me because as of right now I'm only getting 10 fps in windowed mode.
    Also if theres a way to connect a keyboard to my laptop that would be very helpful information also as you can see by the size of my hands its tough to fly a spaceship when your finger mushes 4 buttons at once.

This is what my setup looks like right now.
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker

display properties > settings > click your display > use this device as the primary monitor
    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Tried it and it just turns off the monitor and throws everything back to the laptop :<
      Pic related, its the hand that tried.

yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive

Comment

only know of zizzos way

Comment

thats a pretty girly looking hand.. must live in europe.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

he's covering up the dried cum on his keyboard. he saw a picture of pandagirl and tried to fuck the laptop screen.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              thats a pretty girly looking hand.. must live in europe.
              thx yah i usually get my nails done but i didnt know wut to put on them for martin luther king day :wub:

Comment

reinstall your graphic card driver and try from its settings
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Working...
                X